Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creating a Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karameida

Sometimes a Dream, Sometimes a Nightmare

I'm sorry if this isn't where it's supposed to be.

I've looked over the site and, am still a little confused on certain aspects of it.

I want to create a small group Fantasy-Realism original RP...however I'm not entirely sure...where it should go or I how I would go about doing such a thing...again I apologize for any inconvenience this thread may have.

If it is indeed in the wrong forum I deeply apologize and, would trouble you to ask where I would put this thread.

Sincerely Yours,
Karameida Yamada~

Hi there. No, you are in the right place. And no worries on asking. We're here to help. A good place to check out for how things work around here is the Rules and Announcements subforum. It's filled with rules and guidelines for the site. The thread specific to your question can be found here.

But, in short, for a group RP, you'd place your advertisement for it in 'Other Requests and Coordination'. Hope this helped. :)

darkangel76 said:
Hi there. No, you are in the right place. And no worries on asking. We're here to help. A good place to check out for how things work around here is the Rules and Announcements subforum. It's filled with rules and guidelines for the site. The thread specific to your question can be found here.

But, in short, for a group RP, you'd place your advertisement for it in 'Other Requests and Coordination'. Hope this helped. :)

Ok thank you very much...uhm also another question I have...In the P&S forum Im registering a Character in the Registry of souls....but, Im sort of stuck on the "world" one..
Does that one mean...where I'm starting my character out from? If so can I put the Twilight as my world? Or no?

For P&S there's no requirement to make a world. Just as there's no requirement you make a character. You can just have fun submitting worlds or you can have fun making characters that can be from any of the submitted worlds or starting out in the Twilight one. Your choice. You can also have fun doing both. :)

Typically, if there's no world submitted for where your character is from... they start out in Twilight. For the most part. And you can always make a world later for them, if you want. Plus, feel free to have your character be from one of the submitted worlds. Just b/c you didn't create the world, doesn't mean your character can't be from there. :)

Hope this helped.

darkangel76 said:
For P&S there's no requirement to make a world. Just as there's no requirement you make a character. You can just have fun submitting worlds or you can have fun making characters that can be from any of the submitted worlds or starting out in the Twilight one. Your choice. You can also have fun doing both. :)

Typically, if there's no world submitted for where your character is from... they start out in Twilight. For the most part. And you can always make a world later for them, if you want. Plus, feel free to have your character be from one of the submitted worlds. Just b/c you didn't create the world, doesn't mean your character can't be from there. :)

Hope this helped.

Yes thank you very very much.
I was just wondering about that. Well thanks so very much for the help. Sorry for taking up so much of your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom