Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a "Princess"! Details inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
Ok now I'll be clear on this. My trap fetish has come about again and this time I'm wanting a princess instead of a maid or a school mate. So for those of you that don't know Trap= Really girly looking guy that dresses, has the same mannerisms as, and is mistaken for a girl. Traps are often raised this way from birth. So they are not new to the behavior. Let me also be clear that I don't want Futanari. It must be a guy. Now getting to the plot:
A Queen gets her "daughter" a cute kitten for her birthday for her to play with. Once her new kitty is alone with her she appears to be a bit frisky and curious. Well you can guess where this leads. The princess may refuse the behavior at first saying it's wrong and naughty. But after a while she starts to enjoy having her pet pleasure her as well as pleasuring her pet.

This plot could also be more refined to turn into a long term thing instead of just a short fling. Now with the trap I'd like "her" to be submissive but demanding if you catch my drift. So pm me or post here if you're interested. We can work out the details and everything then. I look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom