Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A lovely lady searching...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pixii Stixx

Planetoid
As the title says, I'm searching for some roleplays.
I'm up for pretty much anything. I will only roleplay with those who type in full sentences and I ask for at least a paragraph. Although I understand writers block.

Ballerina/Ballerina

Key
♥-Not right now.
♥♥-Probably not, but you can try to convince me.
♥♥♥-Probably
♥♥♥♥-Yes. Just yes.
♥♥♥♥♥-Craving, if you do this with me, I will love you forever.

Original Plots:
☪ Red Riding Hood Plot ♥♥♥♥
Version one: Follows the original story aside from the fact the girl is older and off to see her grandmother. She is naive and trusting of those around her, so when the 'wolf' meets her he quickly talks her into going with him and that's where our story begins.
Version Two: Seventeen year old Violet just found out her mother has been cheating on her father for the past year. Vi had always been a good girl and decided it had gotten her nothing so she decides to rebel. She leaves home wearing her most revealing outfit, which granted isn't all that bad and a red sweatshirt. She sneaks into a club, drinks a little and decides it's best to go home to grandma, but on the way she runs into a shady looking man. He seems nice enough though. Here's where our story would pick up.
-For all Red Riding Hood stuff I prefer metaphorical wolves. People who are shadier and want to lead her away. However, I wouldn't mind Weres and if you ask real nice I might make an exception.
☪ Witch/Apprentice
-Apprentice to the witch comes, and she is greatly excited. She finds her new apprentice attractive and wants them for herself. F/F appreciated here. ♥♥♥♥
☪ Vampire ♥♥♥
-No Twilight vampires, sorry.
This is a very blase plot. It can go either my character being a vampire or yours. I don't mind either way. My idea with me as the vampire, she's bored and looking for someone to play with, so she goes out and finds someone, brings him home, butters him up and then the real fun begins.

With the other as the vampire, the same sort of plot could happen, or something slower. It's a very easy open plot.
☪ Best Friend/Best Friend ♥♥
-This can be done in any time period, although I would love to do a Victorian time frame.
Simple again, two friends have known each other forever. They've always had feelings for one another but it wasn't until recently they acted on them.
☪ Thief/Princess ♥♥♥♥
-This can be expanded to a number of things. Generally just an upper class lady with a lower class man, or a thief, or rogue. Someone out of her usual group of men. She's drawn to him like a moth to a flame and they begin a relationship.
☪ Pirate/Wench ♥♥♥♥(♥)
-I have a couple ideas here.
Version one: One of the most feared pirates is a woman. Granted no one knows she's a woman they just know that when she takes a ship she takes it for all it's got and no one gets out alive. When someone (boy or girl) manages to get away she sends everything she has after them. They aren't gone long and she must decide what to do with this person. ♥♥♥♥♥

Version two: A local barmaid is working late, when she accidentally overhears a plan by a group of pirates who came in for some ale. She makes the mistake of letting them know she's heard and they quickly take her and shove off. ♥♥♥♥

A Faerie's Nest:
The courts have begun fighting again. The winter court decided it wanted everything so it destroyed all the other courts monarchs hoping to end the other seasons. Little did they know that heirs of each court have been saved and if they can find a sighted human to be their own, they will be able to rebuild their courts.
I can explain this one more later. It's based slightly off of the Wicked Lovely series, but expanded and with other options. ♥♥♥

Beauty and the Beast:
Can follow the original story, a girl leaves her family to protect her father. She lives with the beast and they slowly fall in love. However, the beast can be any number of beasts. Including: Incubus, vampire, demon, fallen angel, other things..♥♥♥♥♥

Fandom

Movies
Sleepy Hollow
Black Swan
(Offer things up, I can't think of anymore..)

Books
Harry Potter
-Hermione/Ron
-Hermione/OC
-Luna/Neville
-Luna/Hermione
-Luna/OC
-Hermione/Harry
-Luna/Harry
-Ginny/Harry
(Ask about a pairing and we'll talk about it, if it's not on this list.)
Wicked Lovely Series
-Aislinn/Keenan
-Aislinn/Seth
-Aislinn/OC
Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls
-A roleplay playing with Emilie Autumn's story would be my favorite. Mostly this would be fun being asylumed girls. This can be during their imprisonment or after their takeover. ♥♥♥♥♥

Anime/Manga
Inuyasha ♥♥♥
Fruits Basket ♥♥♥
Scandinavia and the World (Yes I know it's not really anime or manga, I didn't know where else to put it.) ♥♥♥♥
Princess Tutu ♥♥♥♥♥
Naruto ♥♥

My Rabbit Hole

I will add more to the list later. All can be done either M/F or F/F. In fact I'm craving F/F right now, but I wouldn't mind M/F. I prefer to play female. I don't really like the Dom/Sub thing, I prefer both to play equally, but again I'm willing to play with that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom