Looking for males for Email games. (Fantasy, Sci-fi, Furs, Videogames and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingsizedork

Planetoid
[size=14pt]Salutations from the King sized dork![/size]
dummy.gif
[size=8pt]I welcome you fellow players of role[/size]​

Please, take a seat..have a hot chocolate.
couch.gif
coffeecup.gif

Note: To all those who have games currently going with me and I havent replied. Deeply sorry, not intentional. Very busy with personal life and now only seeking for roleplays over Emails as they are more practical for me. I will not be looking for forum based until late this year or even perhaps next year.

Now would you kindly*read the rules below. Would be ever so time saving for both of us if you did. (*Bioshock pun intended) But I know alot of you don't...so Im asking you know before I catch you out and waste both of our time.
Note: All images shown in this thread are 18+ and all picture plots are shown at the bottom.

Mandatory-
At least 3-5 paragraphs per intro and 3-4 per post with descriptive writing AT LEAST! (Unless marked [glow=orange,2,300]Casual[/glow])
Good grasp of English and grammar. Be able to make full sentences that make sense.
Please remember to describe the appearance of your character. Images are fine.
Creative with characters, plot ideas and twists
Long Term Rp
Be patent. Im trying to juggle a fulltime job, education and a social life. I may not be able to post everyday, but I will try
Original Characters
I am a very talkative person so please, I would like to be friends as well as rp partners.
Over Email only!!!
Having your main character as your gender, side characters I dont mind
(May be able to tone these rules down if you show me an example of your post size)

Never-

bulletred.gif
People who choose to ignore these rules and waste my time!
bulletred.gif
Oneliners
bulletred.gif
Broken English
bulletred.gif
Basic intros (As in - No detail of characters looks, past and present)
bulletred.gif
Chat Speak
bulletred.gif
Characters below the age of 17
bulletred.gif
Anyone who has the IQ of a glass of water. Please be able to hold a descent conversation with me.

I also have no limits on bad language
censor.gif
or violence/blood/gore
chainsaw.gif

Thank you. Carry on reading for my plots, after these short messages -

[glow=red,2,300]Email me on kingsizedork@gmail.com[/glow]

[size=14pt]I have been roleplaying for 7 years and I am a Creative Writing student and currently writing a novel. [/size]​
[size=13pt]Here is a selection of plots, plus I am accepting your plots for consideration, just as long as they contain some if not all of the following -[/size]​
[size=12pt]Anthros/Furries, action, twists, plot/story, drama and imagination[/size]
As long as the main pairing is MxF or FxF, and I am happy to indulge in MxM and group sessions. Kinks you'll have to consult with me, but im most likely to say yes!
IF YOU ARE PLAYING A FURRY - I would like my male partners to have a non human cock that corresponds to the chosen species (But human ones are fine too) - Canines to have knotted and Dragons to have ribbed ect (No Barbs) or have an made up design of your own! For ideas and inspiration, check out www.bad-dragon.com.You can choose to be any species you wish, however Wolves and Dragons are <3. Made up creatures welcome!​

Do not hesitate to ask me anything! =3​

[glow=purple,2,300]~Spirit Pact~ Medieval/Modern Fantasy[/glow]
Sex Based. Casual
Some in the world is bound to a creature which will remain with them for the rest of your days. Only creatures can use magic, and those bound to them can borrow these powers. Demons are trying to take over the planet, and those with spirit beasts will be the worlds savours. Looking for creative creatures, both im appearence and sexually. (Two cocks, tail cock ect)
(Looking for someone to be my spirit beast or me be spirit beast to you. We can both play humans and be each others beast. Also looking to do lots of group and or other encounters with other furries that we'll play as temps.)
<a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/11257/1216222645644138977.jpg">Made up furry</a>
<a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/66776/1259299386687441536.jpg">Made up furry 2</a>
<a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/30026/12255595971242028586.jpg">Unicorn idea</a>
<a href="http://www.aerisdies.com/images/categories/8323/167216.jpg">Human Female/Furry Wolves</a>
<a href="http://www.aerisdies.com/images/categories/8323/210378.jpg">Human Female/Furry Horse</a>
<a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/10557/12157201151619275292.jpg">Male Dragon Anthro</a>
<a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/17896/12201011191601820312.jpg">Male Dragon Anthro 2</a>
<a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/17891/12201009601389909578.jpg">Fieral Dragon</a>
<a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/21022/1221329463850102139.jpg">Female Wolf</a>
<a href="http://file.yyz.chan.yiffy.tk/86271/129280889445624578.jpg">Female Unicorn</a>

[glow=purple,2,300]~Rich Mans Slave~[/glow]
Fantasy and Real life. Sex based. [glow=orange,2,300]Casual[/glow]

Since the 60s, the Pentagon have been conducting underground experiments on humans and animals, taking children from orphanages to use in their work. All failed until the early 90s, and they managed to start keeping their creations alive by genetically moding the eggs and sperms of humans and animals to accept eachother. Some turned out Neko like others furry like. Of course there were medical complications which took them into the the early 00's to fix, and the fruits of their work became healthy beings. The government then came clean about their experiments and tried to introduce this new race into the world and they were instantly rejected by 95% of the world. Human rights protests broke out and blamed them for playing God. They needed to get rid of these beings and the human rights laws prevented them from 'putting them down'. So, they sold them to people willing to buy them and also buy them out of the credit crunch. You, have just inherited your fathers home grown business and you want to expand on it and make it bigger. Everyone has their own deep dark feitshies and you plan to play on them. You buy either a neko or furry and she loves you deeply for it and wants nothing more than to make you happy. You use her and 'pimp' her out to potental business partners. Have her sit by you as you barter and everyone takes the bait.
You could also buy a male and exploit them both if you wish to play furry too

[glow=purple,2,300]~On a Roar~[/glow]
It started out as small travelling business for healing the disease of death , but the power of necromancy sent him insane, resurrecting the dead for his own desires. Building horrific undead creatures to take over major cities.
She decides to fight against him but she can't do it alone. She calls on one of the gods(you) and makes a pact with him to which she gives up her womb to bring you to earth to fight along side her. (Anthro prefered but not required)
Expect - Horror, action and adventure. Mainly for Medieval Fantasy but can switch to Modern on request.​

[glow=purple,2,300]~Pokemon~[/glow]
Sex based. [glow=orange,2,300]Casual[/glow]

All Pokemon will be furries/Anthros or normal pokemon (on request)
You are a pokemon explorer/breeder or artist with me as your only pokemon (And I will be female.). We go on an adventure through the many terrains of the pokemon world and fucking your way through each one.
This would require us to have 1 main character each and playing the rest as temps TOGETHER and not just leaving it up to me.
F/F, MxF and MxM in this one as well as groups and I dont mind role reversing for being the trainer.​

[glow=purple,2,300]~Apocalypse/Fallout~[/glow]
Its the Fallout universe for those of you that have played it.
Supermutants have grown massively in numbers and are starting to threaten waste landers way of life. They are starting to kidnap, slaughter settlements to build homes, overrun intact buildings and even attack cities. You are a dangerous and well known merc. While searching for work across the wasteland, you witness an attack to a female. She takes him down and throws him in the fire she has. As you confront her...all she replies with '...He didnt say for tea'.
The wasteland takes the sane mind of many...

[glow=purple,2,300]~Pirates~[/glow] Medieval or Sci-Fi or BulletStorm
You are a Pirate captain (either a Space Pirate or...Sea Pirate), you have almost a billion of bounty on your head. As i pirate, you are fond of drinking and often pick up women to get your end away.

Medieval- A great pirate who stole half of the worlds fortune was killed and the location of his treasure died with him. Luckily, word is spreading among pirates that his daughter is still alive and knows the location of the treasure. You know she works in a pirate bar in London and you find her. After charming her into bed, you have previously drugged her and take her sleeping, spent body to your ship and set sail. Unfortunately, you are not the only people looking for her.

Sci Fi- While setting down on Titan, Saturn's biggest moon, you hit a few bars there with your shipmates. You get talking and drinking with a woman. After leaving your friends and crawling to other bars, you finally get invited back to her apartment and tango. Talking with her in the morning, you find out of her past and find out she is being kicked out of her apartment in a few days. Knowing you cant do anything to help, you leave.
You turn up there again a few days later, just as she is packing to leave tomorrow. You tango again then offer her a place within your crew. As well as fighting off alien war ships, pillaging planets and raiding cargo ships, you find time to fornicate in every room in the ship, regardless if anyone is in the room or not.​

[glow=purple,2,300]~Tekken~[/glow]
You can be an existing character or an OC. (Up to you how you play this, wether you are playing for money or to settle a score or...whatever you want)
The King of Iron Fist Tournament is back and its prize is 100 million. You are a talented hopeful, sitting on the plane to Japan, where the first few rounds are being held. You are presented with a ribbon you must wear around your neck. As soon as you step off the plane, and collect your bag, the preliminaries begin. You can challenge whomever you wish and must retrieve his ribbon in order for you to continue on to the hotel. Those left without, get back onto the plane.
You pick a weakling for an easy fight, and target a young woman who looks out of place. When you challenge her, she gives up her ribbon to you without a fight and announces that she must have gotten on the wrong plane, because she was here to route on a friend. She takes great interest in you after she watches you fight and becomes your die hard fan and pesters you non stop. No matter how hard you try to get rid of her, she always comes back. However, you are not interested in her...you are more interested in the masked women who can hold her own in a fight better than most men. For some reason, she doesnt like you and you havent a clue why. But when you acidently step into the womens communal showers, you find out why.

[glow=purple,2,300]~The Unicorn Mask~[/glow]
A nice fluffy medieval fantasy love story for those who fancy it.
You are the king of a large city and you are married to your childhood sweetheart. She is constantly followed by her personal assistant, a young woman in a Unicorn mask. She is forced to wear this mask under strict orders by the Queen, your wife and she is not allowed to take it off until her work is over, nor is she allowed to speak to you without permission. Secretly, she is falling in love with you. However, she has a secret of her own. She is an assassin from the local assassins guild.

[glow=purple,2,300]~Never again~[/glow]
Your life has been turned upside down. Your last memory was being hit in a terrible car crash...but you have just woken up on a bed in the morgue. For reasons unknown to you, you now have super natural powers. You can jump higher than any other and run faster than any other. You can also transmorph your body parts into weapons (eg: Arms into blades) and any other powers you can choose yourself.
The city you lived in is slowly becoming over run with a virus that are slowly turning people in monsters. My character will either be a friend or a stranger he meets, but you will end up living with her. Will you join the virus and destroy the world? Or will you be the world savour?​

[glow=purple,2,300]~Fall on your shoulder~[/glow]
[glow=orange,2,300]Casual[/glow]
You are a famous rock star, playing a gig tonight at the London O2 arena. A young woman has won VIP tickets to meet you after your show. Shes in a controling relationship and unhappy. During casual drinks back stage, you get carried away and end up sleeping with her. Few weeks later, you are due to leave London that night but reseave a unexpected phone call from the hotel front desk. You meet with the girl you slept with over coffee and she explains that he is pregnant. Instead of getting an abortion and going back to her controling boyfriend, you take her on your tour with you.

[glow=purple,2,300]The Rich Boys Maid[/glow]
[glow=orange,2,300]Casual[/glow]
A girl gets a job in a rich familys home, needing the money to carry on studying and paying the rent on her flat. Their son is studying to take over the family trade. You take advantage of her and use her sexually as you see fit. Meanwhile, your father is arranging an arranged marrage for you to marry your childhood friend for the companies to easily combind.​

[glow=purple,2,300]~The Crow~[/glow]
AngelxHuman
Long ago there was a romance between angel and a demon, which bore a child they named Crow. This caused a war between the two to wipe out the other. The child was killed, but the blood lived on 'infecting' a human to remain alive which gives the 'infected' human charcoal coloured wings, and the power to enter the demon and angel realms, but doing so will kill the host.
Lucifer wants her to invade the angels realm and the angels do not want a human to die so one of the strongest angels, a Seraphim, is sent to protect the person until the blood infection leaves the host. Demons of all shapes and sizes will come after her, and she needs a guardian. But angels who come to earth experience new things, emotions, breathing, feeling hot and cold, sleeping, eating, and pleasure.​

[glow=purple,2,300]~Zoo with a twist~[/glow]
Anthro or Neko. [glow=orange,2,300]Casual[/glow]
You are fresh from the lab being transported to these where you will live out the rest of your days.
It is an island in the middle of the zoo, surrounded by water. It had an out door and indoor bit but there is no privacy but for a cave, that leads to a small room underground. It is already home to a female wolf girl. The keeper will give them luxuries if they do something for him. The keepers get a pay rise, if they can attract alot of attention to their
exhibits so the keeper (I would like to share this role) will ask the two do things for the crowd, which can be anything, fighting, bathing, interacting with the public, escape, being intermate...Anything!​

[glow=purple,2,300]~Assassins Creed~[/glow]
Im looking for someone to play either Ezio or an OC or both for this plot, as well as temps and other canons that will be shared with me. You will need two characters for this – A 2014 character and a 1500s character so yes...we will be using the animus.
It will start off with my character infultrating Abstergo to bust you out. You can have been there Long Term or Short Term. Anyway, my character frees you, killing security as we go. Our small team transports us to Italy to hide out inside a Theives Guild building, where we set up shop.
We will each take turns using the Animus and flirt and whatever else happens ^-^
The bleeding effect will happen here! So, they will take on their ansessors skills to join your fellow assassins against Abstergo!
(If you choose to be Desmond, this would be reversed to Desmond breaking my character out of Ubstergo)

Our 1500s characters would have been around during Brotherhood, so you can take some of events from the game and claim you were apart of it or working behind the scenes.
5 years after the events of Brotherhood, it has come to light that a new religious cult group is said to hold the Shroud of Eden, the cloth that has been in many hands including Mario and Giovanni Auditore, Jason(and the Argonauts) and even Jesus Christ. It was taken from Cesare Borgia after his death and thus has spawned this cult. The Shroud has been used to heal wounds of varying severity, mending injuries ranging from stab wounds to birth defects. It speaks in an almost kind voice that constantly offers healing, and urges its users to not believe in their own frailty. However, it is also known to cause severe hallucinations, and in extreme cases, can also seem to tear a person from the inside out.
The leader of this cult has come to his knees to these hallucinations and believe the figure in them is a god called St.August. He built his own church and only the strongest of people are allowed to join, those who don’t are butchered in the name of August. Their name is quickly getting around Italy and their promises are luring people to join.
Missions and events are up to us to make up along the way
The years will work much like Assassins Creed 2 worked, jumping into random years that the events occured. So as the two Assassins relationship blossoms, they could very well get married, have children or own a home...anything, between the years that nothing happens, so that is a possibilty for some character development.

Abstergo Security Dossier
Re: Subject 19
Name: Lain McKenzie
Nationailty: White - British
Known Location: Unknown

Subject was detained and exposed to prolonged Animus sessions from months May-Aug 2012. Subject escaped by the help of persons unknown, but beileved to have, in their possession, an Animus. Currently searching for her whereabouts to detain her under maximum security as she is vital for our achevement of our long term goal as her ansesstor came in contact with the Shroud of Eden.
Her known ansesstor is Luisa D'Luca, an assassin who owns 'La Rosa Orchidea' in Venice. A brothal that serves as a Assassins 'HQ' behind the scenes.
Bring back the subject alive.​

[glow=purple,2,300]~Gifted~[/glow]
There are those who are born with supernatural powers (Like Xmen) and are not accepted by norms
1) Most, if not all gifted people have been detained by the government for experiments. You are in a concreet room, next to a girl in the next room. The goverment are planning to have you both in the army.
2) A city has been built in the middle of nowhere. Walled all the way around with homes, shops and everything a city needs inside. At the age of 18, all registered people with a gift are sent to this city to live forever inside. For a few years, it went well...now its full of gangs who are forever at war with eachother, resulting in the destruction of the city. Its a dog eat dog world.​

[glow=purple,2,300]~Horror Inc~[/glow]
We are a duo who are mercs for hire to sort out the worlds supernatural mishaps. From zombies to vampires and necromancers to curses.
The first mission is based on the events of the manga – Uzumaki. Dark, gore, and violence expected. No limits on this at all. Go as dark as you wish.
Mission Ideas -
http://www.aerisdies.com/images/categories/880/41059.jpg

[glow=purple,2,300]~Experiment 6063~[/glow]
Sex based. [glow=orange,2,300]Casual[/glow]
Aliens have been watching our life for years and the result of it is numbered experiments, all created humans. Finally one has been a success and so much so, has slaughtered her masters and creators and sealed away in a pod. You have been sent into space to pick up this unidentified pod and bring it back to earth. She takes the first person who she saw once she came around from her coma is you, and you are now, is her new master. Her memories are slowly returning and will be back to normal in a few days. She has the ability to bring earth to its knees, but she needs your command to do so. Will you hide her from the government or take earth into your own hands?​

[glow=purple,2,300]~Final Fantasy 7, 8 & 9~[/glow]
Im looking to rewriting these stories with ocs. Anyone interested, please get in touch.​

Other-
FMA
Fruits Basket
Fallout 3/New Vegas
D.N.Angel
Shaman King
Final Fantasy 7,9,10,13
Silent Hill
Resident Evil
Battle Royale
NiGHTS into Dreams
Naruto