Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss May needs a playmate~<3

Be my playmate?

• Yes!

Votes: 20 83.3%
  • Maybe later. (because you know you want to)

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Mewn

Moon
I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE RP's. I am flattered, I really am, but if I take on any more roleplays I think I'll start getting overwhelmed, and I'll get stretched too thin to do any plot we started justice. But please, leave a comment here and if any of my roleplays drop, I'll contact you (in order of your posts) to see if you are still interested in a roleplay.

LET ME PUT A DISCLAIMER HERE. I am not just some crazy, evil, degrading dominatrix. In S&M Rps, yes. I do tend to have my character end up that way. YES, I AM UP TO OTHER PLOTS. YES, I WILL PLAY OTHER CHARACTER TYPES. Geeze guys. Don't just turn the other way because I can't get a message across.

What can I call you?
Out of character, you can call me MM or Mewn. In character, my name is Mistress Mewn, and my playmates shall call me as such. ;D On the rare chance that I play your submissive, we'll talk.

So are you always the dominant?
Usually. I will occasionally switch to submissive, if I like the plot you pitch or am in a mood where I want to be the one being dominated. It happens once in a while.

Do you only do Mistress/slave plots?
No. I'm not feeling particularly creative lately, though. Once again, it happens. My posts don't suffer, but my plots do. That isn't to say you can't pitch an idea, and I'll help you iron it out. I will admit that I always love a good S&M RP.

How much do you write in a normal post?
A few good paragraphs. On a really good day, I might write three pages in a writing program. Intros tend to get away from me. And even with wicked writer's block, I can get a paragraph or two out. I pride myself on detail and word choice, and I hope you can at least write with decent grammar and spelling.

Do you have a rabbit hole?
Why yes. Yes I do! Now, only the No's list is absolutely solid. If you have a problem with my favorites, yes's, and maybe's, or I have a problem with yours, or we have no problems at all, I expect that we can work together to hammer out what we want so neither of us is uncomfortable in the roleplay.

Will you play a(n) futa/male/animal/slime girl?
No. There are some monster girls I will play as, and I will play furries or anthros or scalies or whatever you want to call them. You are welcome to play as such as well. I won't play a futa, but you should know that I find strap-ons and like devices always provide a good time.

What are you looking for in a slave?
I want slaves of all personalities, shapes, races, and types. Boy or girl. You should know I tend to like humiliating my male slaves, and sexually torture my ladies. I want an open-minded slave, who won't mind that I like to make great use of toys, bondage, and clothes.

How should I contact you?
Shooting me a PM is always your best bet darling.

I hate when people don't say what they voted, so hey: I voted "maybe later." "Later" being when you decide you want to give this Futa thing a try.

So... see you in another lifetime!

Really, you come in here to bash her over that? Dumb.

Anyhow, I have a question for the Mewn. Would you be willing to play a demoness, succubus or any kind of combination of the two?

3ngag3 said:
Really, you come in here to bash her over that? Dumb.

Anyhow, I have a question for the Mewn. Would you be willing to play a demoness, succubus or any kind of combination of the two?

Wasn't bashing, mate. Was my super-cute – and apparently ineloquent – way of saying "wow, you seem like a really great role-player. Too bad you're not into Futa, and I, being the weird one, am."

So, let me make up for my failure: Mewn, you seem like a really great role-player. Good luck!

Hey,

I'm just leaving a message here hoping something opens up. I almost never get to play the submissive and I really enjoy it. Hope to hear from you sometime!

Also... I voted yes!

Sanoci said:
You've become quite popular Mewn.

lol what was your first clue, you have a girl, who not only willingly plays dominant, but doesn't suck at broadcasting it nor does she advertise it within a riddle.

Now that is not to say that all females on this site do not play dominate or if they do they just are not worth your time, but lets just say this is the first GOOD advertisement i have seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom