Monster Fuck Brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbow Laser Cthulu

Super-Earth
Hi there! I have decided to take on one more roleplay with a specific story concept. I only need one so please hurry if you think you can fill the slot!

I am in the mood for something very smutty, and very different, well for me at least. I would like to play a young woman, 16 or 17 maybe, who has been kidnapped and forced to work as a concubine in a brothel for monsters.

That's the general idea, I left it kind of vague so that anyone interested can offer suggestions and such. I am very flexible with my ideas, so don't be shy. The only things I ask is that you be creative, able to imaginatively, and convincingly play various monsters and beasts for me. Also that you be literate, I am a writer myself and so somewhat critical when it comes to grammar. I apologize but it's a habit I learned from the person who taught me how to write. Post length is flexible so as long as it's decent then I'm fine. I can post anywhere from three paragraphs to a whole page depending on how into the RP I am.

Lastly, I am only looking for one more RP for now, so please forgive me if I take my time to peruse my options. Hope to hear from someone soon!

I've done a few games like this, though I can't say I've ever done one as a brothel. However, I definitely enjoy playing monsters and inhuman creatures of all sorts. I have, shall we say, an active imagination. Were you looking for more humanoid monsters, or would you like something a little more... exotic? Send me a PM if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom