Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Need a female roleplay partners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Hi ladies,

I am looking for some female roleplay partners who are open to roleplay with me and try something that we can have some fun with. If you do not like the roleplay story then please let me know so we can make the story interesting or let's just start a new roleplay then. I would love to do something from start until finish. It has not happen in the 2 years time that I have been here and it would be nice to find a true, loyal, and dedicated roleplayer to stay until the end of the roleplay. If you have questions then send me a PM or just post on here and I will get back to you.

Thanks!

Rob

I would love to start something, if you would like. It's really annoying to have super slow moving roleplay or to have a roleplay dropped. I have a few ideas on my request thread if you are interested, located here, if you're interested.
^^

Cosmic said:
I would love to start something, if you would like. It's really annoying to have super slow moving roleplay or to have a roleplay dropped. I have a few ideas on my request thread if you are interested, located here, if you're interested.
^^

That is great that you would love to start something with me! I do like some of your ideas that you had and I can send you some of my ideas to see if we can work out something together that we may want to do. I do have some things that you may like and others you may not like though. Just being honest with you about it. I do not like to sugar coat things and lie. I would rather be open and honest and the same way with my roleplay partner with me as well. I will send those ideas to you to see if you want to try one with me. Thank you for responding to my post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom