Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A nice change of pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychobilly-night

Supernova
Heyo everybody. How's it going?
Anyway lately I've found myself doing a lot of Yaoi RPs (not just here but on other sites as well) But now I'm craving something more hetero.

Contact info.
Either post here, PM me or hit me up with an email. My email is jroleplay@yahoo.com

Anyway here we go.

Some pairing ideas. (bold is what I'll play)
anthro x anthro
human x anthro
student x student
student x teacher
human hunter x monster girl
brother x sister
son x mother
owner x neko
worker x boss
young man x older woman
mad scientist x test subject
werewolf butler x vampiress noble
Vampire hunter x vampiress
Suggest ^_^!

Harems: I've been having a big harem craving as of late. And of course to make this fair I'll play more than one character to help even it out.
I've got a couple ideas.

Hina-esque: A college student scores a job to work to work as a manager at a boarding house
Tenchi-esque (yes tenchi muyo was my shit growing up): Young man lives by himself and after finding a strange artifact, several odd things begin to occur and women from space find themselves on Earth.
human x anthros: I've tried this plot a lot but I'm willing to give it another go.
Back in 2010, a human takes part in an experiment in stasis and putting humans in suspended animation without the risk of freezing. The dea lwas simple. Come in, bring a box of things you would want to keep (in my human's case, comic books, games, laptop, stuff like that), get put in stasis for a week, Then... fucking profit! Though something happens and the company doing the experiment went down the shitter. So basically they cleared out the lab but somehow forgot the human. Now fast foward about 65 years. Anthros began to appear and soon make up about 80% of the world's population. The human finally gets out of stasis and is found by the government. Rather than being sent to a Human Camp, they send the human to live in a farm to live and work with a bunch of anthros.

Fandom RPs (All OC's)
Soul Eater (super crave)
Higurashi no naku koro Ni
Blazblue
Street Fighter
Soul Calibur
Resident Evil
suggest ^_^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom