Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking men and women for this certain request!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TightkittyForYou

Planetoid
Hey there boys and girls. I am looking for both men and woman for this request. Right now i am not in a smut mood. I want a long-term roleplay with half romance/half sex. I want action/fighting, romance, drama.

I want a Best friend/ Best friend roleplay.

Both of them are graduated from college and both haven't spoken to each other in years since they left their hometown. Its now the fourth of july and they're coming home to be home with their family for the holiday. And while being home happen to run into each other, where sparks ignite and feelings grow. Now after this we can add in stuff, a possibility of pregnancy, drunkeness which leads to cheating/ and fighting. A possibility they find out that he/she is involved in something bad and creates some drama.

We can figure it all out. Buti want a crazy, emotioanl, romantic rp full of lust and hatred.

PM me if interested!

Please please please? Is there NO one who wants to actually have a good rp? There WILL be smut but it won't be the whole rp. Come on!

TightkittyForYou said:
Please please please? Is there NO one who wants to actually have a good rp? There WILL be smut but it won't be the whole rp. Come on!

sent you a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom