Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for interesting rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geralt

Super-Earth
I am comfortable playing either gender, although I am male RL. I post in varying sizes, mostly based on how much time I have, as well as the size of the post I had before hand, how much interest those I am roleplaying with seem to hold in it, as well as my mental state (as in tired/not tired, as well as the various issues that pop up occasionally from my 'issues')

My main interests are:

*Some force
*Transformation (being or turning others into something else like an animal hybrid, or making them gender swap), particularly when deception is used to bring the situation about.
*Beastiality
*Forced pregnancy
*Pregnant sex
*Brother/sister incest
*Demon on human

I will do other things, however level of interest may vary depending on the actual plot involved.

I am willing to RP in a group, but I am not into group sex (forced sex in public with only one person doing anything to me is ok)

Also willing to RP in PMs or IMs if it is preferred.

Plot lines and ideas I am wanting to do at the moment
1) Demon on summoner RP. Demon being opposite gender to the summoner. Open to plot lines around this theme.

2) Virtual into Reality
MC is an avid gamer, who enters a competition where the prize is being involved in the testing and development of a new virtual reality hardware system. The system is a full body suit that as far as the wearer is concerned, stimulates the nerves appropriately so that the wearer actually feels the sensations. What they are not told is that the maker has made it so that their body actually alters to match what their 'avatar' is representing. MC only works it out after there is a power failure during his first session, where he is talked into doing the 'standard pervy gamer' routine of a female avatar with an unlikely body and an urge to screw just about anything male and breathing. MC is not aware that the power failure is a planned incident to keep him in that form, and that he would afterwards then be sold into sex slavery.

You would control the employees of the company making this, specifically the man who brings MC into the facility, the technicians controlling the equipment and the power failure, and the first man the 'winner' encounters while inside the suit. I would control the 'winner', as well as a couple of minor characters. These characters would exist only within the 'virtual world' tied in to the suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom