Looking for a long-term partner! [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirena

Super-Earth
Hello everyoneee...

OK, so I'm looking for a long term, literate partner. ^^

I tend to be pretty open-minded, so don't be afraid to throw suggestions and plots my way. I'm sure we can figure something out. I tend to write 3-5+ detailed paragraphs in my replies and I would love for my partner to do the same. I can write you a novel, but I won't go out of my way to do so if you don't. I tend to match my partner's writing length because it's only fair (at least I think so).

Proper grammar is a must. NO RPs only based on smut and no disappearing on me! If you have to take a break due to RL, I completely understand, but please have the courtesy to let me know - and I will return the favor.

I like my stories to be plot driven and romantic, and the sex will come with it. I also don't do anime or half animal/human stuff. Sorry!

As for pairings, I'm pretty open to suggestions. We can do modern stuff or era based RPs. I'm kind of a history buff, so that could be fun.

**At the moment I'm craving an Era RP (perhaps the 20's) where my character is engaged/recently married to a man of high society. He found his wealth from stock or coal, or he could be old money. I'll leave that up to you! Their relationship is fairly abusive, but there isn't much she can do about it. After some time, she begins an adulterous affair with a man she meets. This new man basically comes from nothing, and she is torn between both worlds.

**I also wouldn't mind doing a Harry Potter based RP. I haven't done one in years and I wouldn't mind revisiting the idea.

I RP over PM or email - please don't ask for other forms because it is absolutely non-negotiable. Thanks!^^

Anyways, I'm open to a lot of things, so PM me if you are still interested!

RE: Looking for an RP! [MxF]

Let me just dust this thing off... LOL

I just added a new idea^^ I really should clean up my thread, but I'm too lazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom