Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Setting - Fugitives. MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova

Planetoid
Hi,

I've had an idea today that I'd like to throw out there to the forum to see if anyone's intrested.

Basicly, I'm looking for a partner to play in a high fantasy setting, elves, dwarves and all the funky species in between. The basic starting point will be two people, myself and my partner. starting the adventure in two cells in a large prison. During the events of a prison break, we're able to bust out of there and strike out on our own. Staying together out of a sense of friendship, survival, and maybe over time something more.

I should stress that i'm thinking of this as a Long Term potentially romantic story with smut elements, not a smut story and so anyone who applies I'd request that they write decent sized paragraphs, four to five lines, or at least try to squeeze as much information into a situation as they can.

Now, as for what I'm looking for. Here's where the ball goes into your park ladies. If you want to play an Amazon warrior who belittles men? You can. If you want to play a chaste elven priestess? You can, a sarcastic semi-evil mage? You can. The Ball is entirely in your court. Anything you want to play, if it sounds intresting, there's a good chance I'll like the idea.

Once I've got your suggestions, in order to try for party balance, I'll create a character that I think compliments yours and run it past you first.

With regarrd to any particular kinks or similar you'd especially like involved just drop me a line. I'll give almost anything a shot.

Wow, that got to being quite a long post. If you made it this far you must be intrested so why not drop me a PM or make a note below.

Thanks for Reading.

Nova.

Great! Drop me a line with the type of character you'd like to play and we can have a look ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom