Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male seeking F/possibly M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Send me a PM if any of these interest you and we can work out allllll the details. <3

First of all, my rabbit hole. http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=SkyHarbor

I basically am always submissive, I will play roles that don't involve D/s, but not frequently. I really like incest and bestiality, all of that is easy to tack onto other stories too, so it works out!

Young Bro/sis: This one I would really like to be a D/s relationship, younger sister, maybe 14-17, with my character being 19 or 20. We both live with the same parents and are close. There could be a lot of fun situations involving almost getting caught and all that.

Mom/son: I've never been able to do a quality one of these, which is weird, considering it's kind of common. Teenage son, 16, middle aged mother, 35. Father just left and we're trying to adjust and get used to there being such a large absence.

Older Bro/sis: Older siblings, in their mid to late twenties. Living seperately, neither with their parents but likely with roommates. Not super close, they've both thought of the other romantically before, but never talked about it, feeling it was too taboo to pursue.

Therapist/Patient: I'd play either chracter in this one, it just sounds like a lot of fun.

School: This could be student/student or teacher/student.

Sex shop worker: This is another role where I would play either the worker or the customer.

Puppy boy: This is a HUGE turn on for me. I really want to be treated like a puppy, right down to the leash and collar, eating out of a bowl, a tail plug, all of it. I've never found anyone to play this and it makes me really sad. Can it be you? =P

I'm really open to suggestions too, I don't mind being taken out of my comfort zone either, so if you have an idea that you'd like to do, please please please message me with it, most of the time i'll give it a shot. Im not completely shut off to the idea of guys either, so theres that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom