Mass Effect RP (with Capital)

Natasha28

Planetoid
The blue asari was waiting in the Omega bar, sitting at the bench, waiting to meet commander shepard again. Liara had missed him, and missed the feeling of his hands, and his member, just like when the council wasn't nearly destroyed and Shepard wasn't brought back from the dead.

Shepard entered the bustling bar where he was scheduled to meet Liara. He looked around tentatively, then, when he located Liara, sitting on the bench made a beeline towards her, he wordlessly took a seat and looked over at her

"Its good to see you again" Liara said as Shepard sat next to her. "Bartender, his drinks are on me." Liara said to the bartender, who nodded back at her. "So, how was being dead?" Liara asked, sipping on an exotic drink

Shepard orders a drink then sighs "Not much to tell really" he replies "I haven't heard much about what you've been up to"

"Just been working my way up the Omega socialites, i own this bar and 5 others, pretty tough to run a business around her but." Liara replied. "I heard you work with Cerberus, on some case about missing colonies. something to do with the reapers." Liara said, staring into Shepard's eyes

"There wasn't much of a coice" he breaks eye contact as he concedes, "yes it's about missing colonies, where did you hear about that" he enquires

"In Omega, when you have this social status, you know everything" Liara replied with a small grin on her face. "You know Shepard, i missed the touch of you, do you want to head back to my apartment?" Liara said, a small smile crawling up her face

(We won't end on just one sex scene, we'll expand)

Shepard feels a grin spreading across his face "Of course" he replies softly placing a hand upon her shoulder

Liara smiles and pulls Shepard out of the bar, and they head into the apartment that Liara lives in. the elevator doors open and Liara pulls Shepard in. When the doors close, she suddenly starts to kiss Shepard, feeling his warmth and using her arms to rub him all over.

Shepard takes a seat on her sofa, his momentum pulling Liara down on top of him. He pulls her close as he begins to kiss her soft neck.

Liara moans at Shepard's kiss on her neck, and leans back, while straddling his lap, and pulls off her shirt, showing her blue breasts, with her dark blue nipples pointing, and she leans back onto Shepard, kissing his neck in return

Sheapard pushes Liara gently away from him, he kisses his way down her shoulder and onto her breasts, when he arrives at her left nipple he takes it into his mouth and begins to suckle upon it.

"Ohhh, i remember that" Liara says, moaning at the feel of Shepard's tongue on her nipple, and she starts to rub her other nipple, feeling them both harden and make her moan

"mmmm, I'm feeling a bit wet, can i see if Cerberus gave you a nice "endowment"?" Liara asks giggling, as she gets off Shepard's lap and kneels in front of him, and unbuckles his combat armor, revealing his hard cock. "Mmm, it is bigger since i last saw it" Liara says, and starts to lick the knob.

(i need to sleep, its around 3 am here, ill continue tonight)

Shepard runs his hand down the side of her soft face. He smiles when she kneels in front of him and begins to unbuckle his armour then, As she begins to lick him he lets out a soft sigh

Liara starts to take in shepard's cock, finally filling her mouth, and starts to slowly suck up and down on it, removing her pants and rubbing her wet pussy

He leans back into her sofa, Shepard removes his shirt and closes his eyes, gasping lightly as she sucks on his cock.

Back
Top Bottom