Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New ideas - Wife's commanding boss and Wife's bi best friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simont

Planetoid
Hi, I have a couple more ideas that I have been thinking about for a few days. Anyone like the sound of them? I'm looking for females to play the female role please and prefer to chat via IM.

Wife’s boss enjoys telling husband what to do
He had met his wife’s boss a couple of times before but only briefly. She was a few years older than them and attractive but always seemed a bit rude and bossy. A Friday night dinner at her house did not seem the best way to spend the evening to him but his wife insisted that they went. The food was excellent but his wife’s boss kept telling him what to do and made him fetch the food and put the music on. After the meal they watched a film and had a few more drinks. He must have nodded off during the film and awoke to find the room empty and a note next to him on the sofa. It said “Your wife went to bed early as she was tired and left us to finish the film but you were sound asleep. If you don’t want me to tell her that you tried to seduce me then you will come to my bedroom when you wake up. I can get you in a lot of trouble if you don’t so come and do as you are told tonight. If you obey my commands your wife will never know”

Wife’s bi best friend really likes her
His wife’s best friend from work reminded him of his wife in many ways. She was petite with dark hair and very attractive. Her birthday party was really good fun and for the last couple of hours they ended up drinking and chatting while his wife danced and spoke to her other friends. He was getting pretty drunk and was sure she was flirting with him. Then she leaned in and suggested something he couldn’t believe but in his drunken state agreed. He headed home with his wife and after a few kisses in bed he tied her wrists to the headboard and ankles to the bottom of the bed. Then, while his wife asked what he was doing went downstairs and let her best friend in. He sat quietly in the corner as his wife’s best friend stood over his helpless wife licking her lips as she could do what she liked. He would be involved as little or as much as her best friend wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom