Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Return of a Wild King (Fandoms+More)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild-King

Planetoid
NOTE: Seem to be having problems with my connection. Give me a poke if I do not answer.

It has been quite some time since I was on these forums on a daily bases, what with life giving me more problems than I would like. I apologize to anyone that I was RP'ing with, I should of gave you guys some sort of farewell notice or something to explain my absence. Either way, I am finally back and wish to get into something truly fun once more. I admit that I am very rusty, yet I assure you I will do my very best to live up to what my partners desire.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested in discussing/creating an RP with me! :D

Notes:
The amount I post will always match (or try to) what you give me. If you give me three paragraphs in a post, you will receive three paragraphs in return. Still, I am not at all picky how much is within each post, just as long as it makes it's point and is quite satisfying. I am very relaxed with those I RP with, meaning you do not have to be shy about wanting something or discussing a matter you find important. I come here to have fun after all, in exceedingly depraved and wild ways. Also, I am quite able to RP in all manner of form, from AIM to PM, so you may need to specify what you like more. Finally, I normally play a dom male role, so have it in mind if you give me a poke.

Craving Kinks
Incest
Human/Furry
Master/Servant
Worship (To downright obsession)
Sexy Clothing
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Bimbofication
Species Dom (Human breeding a hot Digimon girl for example)
Gender Dom
Generally everything to with sheer depravity and jizz needy goodness​

These are just kinks I am just craving at the very moment, not what I merely like.

These are merely fandom characters that I crave my partner to RP as. I can RP as any fandom male character or an OC in return, so please do ask.

Wanted Plots

Currently in creation process....

RE: The Return of a Wild King

Wild-King said:
NOTE: Seem to be having problems with my connection. Give me a poke if I do not answer.

It has been quite some time since I was on these forums on a daily bases, what with life giving me more problems than I would like. I apologize to anyone that I was RP'ing with, I should of gave you guys some sort of farewell notice or something to explain my absence. Either way, I am finally back and wish to get into something truly fun once more. I admit that I am very rusty, yet I assure you I will do my very best to live up to what my partners desire.

Feel free to send me a PM if you're interested in discussing/creating an RP with me! :D

Notes:
The amount I post will always match (or try to) what you give me. If you give me three paragraphs in a post, you will receive three paragraphs in return. Still, I am not at all picky how much is within each post, just as long as it makes it's point and is quite satisfying. I am very relaxed with those I RP with, meaning you do not have to be shy about wanting something or discussing a matter you find important. I come here to have fun after all, in exceedingly depraved and wild ways. Also, I am quite able to RP in all manner of form, from AIM to PM, so you may need to specify what you like more. Finally, I normally play a dom male role, so have it in mind if you give me a poke.

Craving Kinks
Incest
Human/Furry
Master/Servant
Worship
Sexy Clothing
Hypnotism/Mind Control
Bimbofication​

These are just kinks I am just craving at the very moment, not what I merely like.

These are merely fandom characters that I crave my partner to RP as. I can RP as any fandom male character or an OC in return, so please do ask.

Wanted Plots

Currently in creation process....

I desire a rp with you...would you care to indulge me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom