Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Another Craving M/M Maybe M/F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy-Faces-Me

Super-Earth
Irrevelant to request .V. You can skip this, it's just me rambling.

Now I have to say something before I start. It kind of irks me when it's not stated directly in the thread what you're looking for, F/F, M/M, or M/F, or Futa or something! I can't stand falling in love with someone, as a role player, getting all ready to send them a message so we can role play, and then reading this one measely sentence at the VERY BOTTOM of the thread that says something like "Oh, by the way, no M/M" or "Sorry, I don't role play with males/male characters " And it's just plain irritating. So I make sure that I put what I'm looking for either in the title, or in the first few sentences/paragraphs, before you get too into it.

Actual Request

So what I'm looking for here is a war veteran. Now I'm also willing to play one, but either way, he's dominant. //Thought of this just as I was finishing the request, excuse the interlude. If you want to do M/F for this pairing, I will only play the Male. I also don't want to get too kinky or anything with M/F. I want something nice and sweet, a beautiful romance that I can enjoy. I'm willing to work with M/F, if you're willing to give me that, and not have your girl flashing her breasts every second. I also would prefer normal sized breasts, please.// I just want anything and everything you can think of, involving some guy who came back from the war. Whether that be him finding out his wifes cheating and he returns the favor, or he's rekindling an old flame with a training buddy. It doesn't matter. You think it, I want it! If you play the war veteran, well, as long as he's a war veteran, I don't care how he is! As for me, well, you can ask for specifics. I prefer pleasing my partners needs, especially if their doing me the honor of actually responding to my messages or staying interested, or just trying to make it work between us! Now I'll link my F-List there. It's basically anything and everything I will and will not do, not just for a specific character, but just me in general. Now there's also one last thing I just have to state before I finish this. If you sub, please, PLEASE, don't give me a character that's not even going to let my character BREATHE in the same room as him. //This also goes for females for an M/F//. I want him to be normal, not a wild jerk face. If I feel uncomfortable with how you're characters acting, I'll tell you, before I do anything else. I just don't want him trying to beat me up for making a move. There's a different between discomfort and insanity! I also don't mind girly-boys, cute little things that enjoy to cuddle! I just don't want someone that can't breathe on his own and I have to share a lung with him! He can be really timid or whatever, but if all he's doing is being mush in my hands, and not really reacting like a normal person would, then I'll probably get uncomfortable too. Though it's a bit harder to cross that line then it is to cross the jerk face line, since I love me some girly-boys <3

So if you're interested, or want to know more, get back to me and we can talk. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom