Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP's for all! 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

T_VIRUS

Star
T_VIRUS RP Thread

Welcome to my RP request thread.

You can contact me by PM, MSN or replying here.

Ways I RP:
Thread
PM
MSN

About me

I am a student at University studying Games Technology.
It is a challenging course which involves a lot of work and time. At this current moment I am working in the day to get some money for my second year in University.

I enjoy a lot of different things, surprise surprise, I enjoy playing computer games. I don't have a favorite genre, I just play and review new games ^.^
I enjoy listening to music, this is a big part of my life. If i didn't have my iPod at me at all times I think I would die.
Photography is another big part of my life. I get regular jobs from different people. So this might keep me busy sometimes. Mainly at the weekend if I have a reservation.
Cosplaying is also another big aspect of my life. I enjoy going to different events across the UK. I mainly attend MCM expo's.

My personality is friendly, I like to think, and I am easy to talk too. If you want to change something in the RP or don't want to continue, tell me!
I won't shout at you or never RP with you again. You will only annoy me if you just drop the story and never say a word to me. Then I won't even consider another story with you.

RP's I like:

*Always updating*

***Pairing in bold are what I would play***

[[<3 = craving]]

Teacher/Student
Step Brother/Step Sister <3
Student/Teacher
Student/Student
Animal/Human
Human/Animal
Neko/Human
Human/Neko
Neko/Neko
Vampire/Vampire Hunter / Girl / Something you might like
Anthro/Anthro
Anthro/Human Female

Other things:
Pokemon
Futa/Herm
Furry
Beast

If you have an idea for a pairing, tell me. I am always open to new RP pairings.
I AM ALWAYS OPEN TO NEW IDEAS

PLEASE NOTE:
DETAIL IS A HUGE TURN ON FOR ME.
I like to write a fair bit so be prepared.
A story/plot is a BIG MUST in my RP's.
I don't like RP's that have endless amount of smut and that is it. I don't see the point. So please can we have background story's!

Turn Ons and Offs

Turn Ons:
* Detail detail detail! If you reply with crappy one liners, I am going to go off the RP and won't reply.
* Handjobs / Fingerjobs
* Hermaphrodites
* Large Breasts
* Massaging
* Masturbation
* Oral Virginity
* Public Masturbation
* Receiving Oral Sex
* School Scenes
* Soft Cum Facials
* Vaginal to Maw
* Virginity

Turn offs:
* Death
* Fisting
* Scat
* Violence
* Water Sports
* ALWAYS BEING THE DOMINANT ONE - I don't mind it but if I am constantly doing it or have to be it, I would like to have a bit of variation.

*That is just the main list, if you would like to have a look at my other likes, visit my RH*
**http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Alinthea Yoh**

I would be interested in the Vampire x Vampire hunter. Let me know if you want to talk about a plot for a story and I will give you my yahoo id

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom