Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking MxF Roleplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achenus

Planetoid
Currently I've been having a craving for a post apocalypse survival roleplay, having the intentions being two or more survivors struggling to make it on their own, whom are forced together to overcome something they were incapable on their own, and having a relationship come from it, finding solace with each other even if the world around them is withering. The creatures would vary depending on the interests of the players, it could be zombies, mutants, roaming gangs of people, animals, etc.

-Vampires-

Modern/Fantasy - A female vampire has taken a liking to a local tattoo artist, and uses her alluring presence to turn him into one of her own, to indulge in their tastes together.

Modern/Fantasy - A recently awoken vampire has made his return within the confines of a large city as odd deaths began to spring up about town. A girl has taken to believe it had been the work of a vampire, has been doing research in order to find out who his next target may be, though no one else seems to believe her.

Medieval/Fantasy - The lord of the castle, some say has lived for well over a hundred years, for they have yet to see a new one crowned, a young girl is taken to the castle as a servant, as one of his personal ones had mysteriously died, he has never taken a wife, only having consorts, though he seems to have really taken a liking to the new girl.

-Demons-

Modern/Fantasy - The Gothic ceremony the kids often had done, never produced results, until the moment their little incantations brought forth an entity which had not seen the mortal realm for some time, and after dispatching the little summoners. Has decided to take the form of a human and take refuge from those who may hunt his kind, and he has developed quite the taste for human females, though, not in a hungry way.

Medieval/Fantasy - A magic user has created a pact with a demonic entity from another realm, it happened to be a female, perhaps a succubus who could often use her looks to win over the hearts of men, he has tried to resist her charms.

-Anthro-

Modern - Two friends since childhood have become quite close, especially after aging into teenagers, and their hormones have began to take over, they have started thinking of each other as more than friends.

Modern - Brother and sister have shared a room their entire lives, and its become more noticeable that they have started getting more bold with their motives.

-Elves-

Wood-elves and Drow have never gotten along as cousins, though curosity would end up serving them no good as a male a female come across one another, and end up creating a forbidden love.

-Fanfictions-
World of Warcraft
Highschool of the Dead
Fairy Tail

(Its about four in the morning now, so I am starting to draw blanks, I'll come back and fill in some more, If you have any ideas you'd care to try, send me a Pm. I have an open mind.)

RE: Post-Apocalypse and various others MxF or group.

Bump for hope. XD

Of course, I'm welcome to other plots as well, if you have anything in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom