Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Where are the ladies with the open and creative imagination at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
I was wondering on where are all of the ladies open and willing to roleplay at? I am looking for some ladies that are open and willing to try anything in a roleplay and do not have any limits at all. If you are open to any ideas then please send me a PM or just reply to the forum here and I will send you one of my many roleplay ideas that I have. Possibly one of them we could do together for fun?

i am 99,9% open to anything. I just really hate anything to do with feet. If interested Pm me.

Ninde said:
i am 99,9% open to anything. I just really hate anything to do with feet. If interested Pm me.

Hi Ninde! I am sorry it took me so long to respond to you but I have been very busy with a lot of things going on right now with me, but I shall send you a list of roleplay ideas for you to look over to see which one you would like to do with me for fun ok? Thank you for being patient with me!

I just found out that I got accepted to the Southern Illinois University for Film school and I need to get all of my ducks in a row, I have an appoint me tomorrow morning with my academic advisor who I will be talking with tomorrow about what courses I need to take, setting up an appointment to meet with her, and I will have to find a place to stat down there as well. While what is going on here also is I am getting ready to move into a new apartment so I have a lot on my plate right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom