Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Work In Progress

CyanideDisaster

Supernova
I decided to work on drawing a character from a role play, Pte. Erin Jones. So... this is how far I've gotten so far. :3 This is only a piece.

PteJones.jpg

really quite amazing! you have a very distinct, pleasing artistic style (not that i know a lot about that sort of thing, really). almost kind of reminds me of a... i don't know, much less-goofy Don Bluth or something. maybe it's in the eyes. but it's really great!

Thank you! I'm actually trying out a new art style. Originally when I started art I did Anime, then I was a lot more realistic, and now I find I've got a cartoon-like twist to my realism. I think it'll be a lot less 'cartoon-like' when I finish painting it though.

Great image, I love her nose. Something to look at, her ears, they're A) either to far back on her skull on one side, and on her cheek on the other, or B) flat out screwy. Also, The ear is the size of the space between the end of the nose and eyebrow, so the one on her right is to small. I bet the shading and full blown colors on this are going to look amazing. Again, love her nose.

Here's some other work I've been doing on the computer. I lose my muse pretty fast when it comes to non-traditional art-work. I guess because hooking up my scanner is much more time consuming than lifting a pencil and finding a piece of loose paper.

Fishies:
Fishies.jpg

Lady Cousland:
Lady_Cousland__The_Warrior_by_Cyanide_Disaster.jpg

Portrait:
PortraitDone.jpg

Troll Druid:
Troll.jpg

CyanideDisaster said:
I decided to work on drawing a character from a role play, Pte. Erin Jones. So... this is how far I've gotten so far. :3 This is only a piece.

PteJones.jpg

very long neck yet still well done!

You draw women extremely well, I can't draw them to save my life! Well done.

Back
Top Bottom