Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Autumn's Search for Play : D

What do you look for most in a role play search?

• Long Term - Story Plot

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Short Term - Story Plot

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Smut

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Other [Post it if you like! : D]

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hi! Not exactly new around here, just life has left me alone for a bit. Haha If you are interested in role playing, just a heads up if I disappear it’s NOT because I lost interest. Life just likes to randomly pop up and kidnap me, so just wait for my reply or notice. : D ==I can do Het., Yuri, and Futa.== No Yaoi, it just can never capture my interest long enough honestly. Usually with my partners, I'd like to be able to at least give me one paragraph per reply. It usually gives me a little some more to work with. : 3 But you don't have to mirror my posts or anything! Also for those who just may want to know a little bit about me. - I am currently in the hunt for that mythical thing known as a job, so if I seem slow some days or may not be on that day. It's simply because I am on the hunt. - Life does randomly like to attack me, so please never think that I ditched you! I will get back to you, just...sometimes life likes to be in control. Haha. - Random: I love comics and video games! : 3 - Care to know anything else? Just ask, I love to make new friends. : 3 ---Currently opening up to role playing through E-mail at Cassava47@yahoo.com ---

Key:
-* Craving, Others I more then likely will do.

- Finally made a RH, so just the signature for that link. : 3

Dislike
x Watersports
x Scat
x Bestiality
x Any age under 17
x A 9 year difference in age

Pairings
Cop/Thief
Doctor/Nurse
Teacher/Student(s)
Doctor/Patient
Sister/Brother(s) ***
Sister/Brother or Sisters Best Friend
Serveicee/Servicer [mailman, plumer, etc..]
Demon/Summoner
Dom/Sub **** [Looking to be the Sub]
----All I can think of the moment will update later----

Other
- Runaways
- Asylum Residents or Workers
- Stranded on an Island

Shows/Movies/Games/Etc
-- Inuyasha ** [OC]
-- Azumanga Diaho
-- One Piece
-- Harvest Moon ** [OC's are fine, but anyone willing to do would be great!]
-- Harry Potter* [OC]
-- Batman [Possibly, depends on whom is playing what role.]
-- The 10th Kingdom*** [OC]
-- Heroes* [OC]
-- Scrubs [Prefer OC's]
-- Supernatural** [OC]
-- Teen Titans*
-- Cage of Eden [Maybe. : I]
-- Dead Like Me

[Certain manga/anime's I'm willing to roleplay or may have current interest in. Just give me a heads up. : D NOTE: I, myself, prefer to role play OC's because I never feel I do the canon justice. If you however, wish to play a Canon. Feel free to do so.]

-- Will update more later

Plots:

+ Sick and tired of constantly being tormented and tortured everyday in her final year of high school by the most popular girl in the school. This mostly silent girl decides to seek her revenge on the girl, plotting to humiliate her in such ways she would never dream. But in order to do so, she'll need to blackmail this girl. Following her home one Friday day after school, she discovers the girl performing sex acts on her own father. Taking the chance, she snaps photos of this, and plans on starting her revenge plot that very night.

+ There was this old mansion that just seemed to loom over the town that Jackie lived in. One day her and her friends decide to play a game of truth or day, which ended up with Jackie being dared to break into the house and steal something from inside. But what happens when the Man [or Woman] of the house catches her? Will they turn her in..or simple make her their own?

+ ** Cleoh was walking home one night, after just leaving the library where she worked, when she decided to stop off at a near by diner. She ordered herself something to eat, then stuck around to read a little of the book she had picked up before leaving. She stayed there for a while before the 22 year old, left the diner and started to finish her walk home. However maybe only a block left to walk, she was captured from behind, blindfolded, gagged and thrown into a van. No idea what was going to happen to her she tried to fight, but failed once she was tied up as well. All she could gather was that there was either two or three men in the van.

+ *** A group of friends, four friends to be exact. Live in a rather dull, peaceful, little town and the four of them are always traveling together, stirring up trouble, looking for 'adventure'. Anything useful and fun to bring into the town was always their aim. Well one day, a traveling illusionist comes into the town, now of course many teenagers and blowing this off, and the little kids are flocking to it. But these four teens, since it was something new to the town, wanted to just check it out. After the illusionist puts on her show for the crowd, and goes through her usual route. Afterwards, the illusionist travels off to a near by diner, to eat, leaving her wagon so to say, unattended. The teens, seeing a chance to snoop, do so. While snooping around they can hear the illusionist coming, one of the friends snag up an old book, and they quickly take their escape. Little did they know, the illusionist knew fully well what was happening, and allowed them to escape. Has they hurry to the quickest home of one of theirs, they start to look through the book unaware of what evil they were unleashing in the world, and power they were gaining themselves. [Note: Yes this is a long term, story line plot. : 3 Multiple characters will need to be played by both partners, I'm fine with role playing female and male. Also, the powers I imagine to be elemental. : 3]

+ Several kids of different ages, even some adults have been going missing lately in a small town in the country. The police are at a loss of where to even begin to look, since the culprit as not left a single clue behind for anyone to follow. But the ones who are being kidnapped, could never guess this sort of thing to be happening in their town. Some deranged ex-scientist is having some underlings, kidnap them, so that he can ran a vary amount of experiments on them. Some of made it through the experiments, other could not withstand the change and immense amount of sudden pressure in their body and ended up dying. The ones who are able to survive though the process are waiting for their chance to help themselves and escape. Many of the ones who have been changed, are wanting to get out and seek revenge instantly on the man who did this. While others simply want to get out, and try to re-adjust themselves back into the human world. Many of the one kidnapped, were injected repeatedly with animal dna, so their bodies were being to change into a mixture of a human and animal state. Some can handle the change and try to adjust themselves to, while others can't and end up giving up on escaping or trying to kill themselves. Many things are happening for them, but a small group want to try and help who they can, and escape back into their town, and seek help. [It would be a long term, a more serious type with many different outcomes to happen.]

+ ***** Two childhood friends grew up together, attended the same elementary, middle, and high school. However after high school was when the two had to separate and go about their separate lives. Of course being the good friends that they were, they tried to stay in touch with one another. How ever after a while they just seemed to get lost in their own lives, and stayed out of contact for a while. Keeping to their studies at their own schools, interacting with the friends they made there and such. Well it came for a week long spring break for the colleges. Instead of going out to party with friends, at least on the first day or two of the seven day break, they decided to go back to the home town and hang out a little. Well who is to say what will happen between the two after being separate for a while. Well they notice just how much they needed the other? Unannounced feelings being brought forth? Or who is to say one of them may have an even deeper secret the other doesn't know about? [I imagine this to be FxF of course it can be MxF. I mostly would like to see this on a bondage route, or possibly S&M depending on if you want to make this short term or long term.]

+ ****** The woman had never entered such a place before, sure she had done her research on the internet, just curious mostly. It was a rather interesting matter after all...and vanilla I sex just did not seem to do it for her. But no other partner she had been with, could really get her off...let alone put her the mood. Being at the age of 26, that was getting frustrating, and she almost felt desperate now. A friend had recommend her to this place...so why not check it out? See what she could discover...see what life really had to offer behind closed doors on a Saturday night. Welcome to Club Shadowlands. [If your familiar with the books, wonderful!! It's what this role play is based on in sorts. : ) So if you know the book, you know exactly what sort of role play I am looking for. ; D )

+ Will update more later. [If any seem familiar, it's simple because it's probably from my other account I'm no longer using.]

Now to commence with the bumping! : D
Bump : D
Ba-Da-Da-Da Bump : D

Whoo!! Been awhile since my last return! Though I am not here long, just wanting to say I'm opening my E-mail up for role playing. So if your interested just shoot an E-mail to Cassava47@yahoo.com! Hope to hear from ya'll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom