Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Action/Adventure/Romance Original Fandom Thing...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! First time on BM, long time RPer. I've been at RPing for about 8 years now back in the old AOL public chatrooms, and I've been at this particular world for about 5. I'll prolly turn off a lot of people as we go down the list of what I'm looking for, but what the heck here goes! Also, a warning as this is kind of verbose...>.>

First off, it's Fantasy, and although it's a "fandom," I've been involved with this world for so long that it might as well be original with LOTS of possibilities that are still open (it's not MY world. I just helped create it with a lot of people and I'm simply the only one still in it). And out of everyone I ever RPed with (a little more than a dozen, I think), only 2 had any clue about the original canonical game this comes from. And everyone did perfectly fine, and we all had lots of fun.

And the world is Fa'Diel from Legend of Mana.

What kinds of characters are there? Anything you want! You want to be the product of a half-Dragon, half-Fox and half-Dwarf, half-rock Golem? Fine! You want to be a puppet/doll brought to life! Fine! You want to be some curse thingy that possesses people and takes on humanoid forms, or a being from an entirely different realm altogether? Works for me! Want to be a partial manifestation of the Mana Goddess Herself? That's cool, though we may tweak your power a bit to make it kind of fair.. The ONLY exclusion is some bizarre "physical manifestation of an abstract idea," like some humanoid form of Love or Hate or some such.

I've RPed with lots of people before, so, sure, okay, there are established cities and characters (whom I'll occasionally control as NPCs for the purposes of interaction and bringing more life to the world), but there are still lots of open ideas to have your character come from where you want and for us to visit wherever you might be interested in.

As for an SL, I have nothing specific except as motivation for our characters to meet up and start bonding a bit, and then we can work on it together. And even that's workable! Ideally, and again this is purely for what I already established that we can change if you want, your character should just have some desire to get better at something because of some ignorance.

???

My character is wanting to see the world after a nasty war a decade earlier that most places have only finally started recovering from. He is a martial artist of sorts (he uses a scythe, but he has an understanding of other fighting and magic styles because of his father), and so maybe he might want to teach someone something. Maybe he will teach her how to defend herself and others. How to fight in general (nobody told her she has to be a hero out to save the world). Or maybe use his particular "status" among his friends to show her the world and let her make some very important friends.

Anything else? Sure. Maybe at some point there should be some romance (it's always cute!). But maybe that's kind of forced? Well, that's fine, because I would LIKE for this to be semi-multi-character RP. By that, I mean I will at least be playing 2 characters (the second to be introduced later), and then if you put in more, I will add in more. But if you just want 1-2, then it can just be a 3-5 party.

The biggest things are expansion and creativity. You don't have to know diddly doo about ANY Mana/Seiken Densetsu game at all. You can have your own unique magic system (though this world has lots, so you may just accidentally fall into one of them) or fighting style (again). There are so many elements borrowed from so many other games that this might as well be a multiverse on one world. And you are free to add into the world as you see fit. If you want a floating city that's technologically advanced, then by God we will make it happen.

Lastly, this is 1x1 IMRP. Also, if it seems like a good idea and you are up for it, there will be smut, but it won't be the focus of the play. There are bad guys to vanquish, inner demons to conquer, worlds to build, sights to see--I just hope for a bite. Also, sorry, but I'm not interested in slash at the moment. There is the possibility of something in the future (especially with the 2nd character who's a total submissive to anyone and anything unless we make him braver), but at the beginning, no.

You can IM me on
AIM: SwanginMahJangin or X0Gold
YIM: D_Boy39047
MSN/Live: Dingleberryman01@hotmail.com

Though I honestly prefer AIM but am willing to make myself available on the others. Or just drop me an E-mail at the MSN address or a PM here. I tend to be on every night now that university's out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom