Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Riches or Ruins ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatoneguy85

Super-Earth
Hello,

Hidden here.

Holy bat-shit-bat-man ( bat-WTF ? )
update!

Newest interests:

" I'm radioactive"
Post-apocolptic-blah-blah.
Be it zombies, economic collapse or even just some f-ed up super plague. Lets say the human population has dropped to a surprising number borderling endangered species level.
Radiers, bandits and generally bad people in their own horrible milita run the majority of the land while others try to do what they can to keep things civil.
Populated areas are walled and boarded up and humans are trying to find whatever they can to ease their lives and grow their numbers.
Along the way mutations, adaptations and alterations have come up so there's no such thing as 'true-human'.

From here your character can be created however you wish.
Just thinking they meet via a moment of 'knight-in-shining armor' and saves said character(s) ( if you want I won't be picky )
Only to find out he's just like any one else in that situation, trying to survive. Plundering the dead and being a dirt-bag all around.
Not the most romantic but who knows, if played right characters might find attraction towards one another over time.

----------​

V Following are old plots and other BS. V

-------------------------------------------------------------------​
As others obviously are; looking for the possibility of a role play.
I'm willing to fill the roles needed while having some cravings of my own.

Bit of a post-apocalyptic nut. Liking survival or science-fiction while still going for the story rather then just straight sex.
Now I am a male so now and then a little bit of sexual humor or humor by itself is fun.

Limitations: The link in my signature shows interests but I'm by no means a prude. Only things I will not do are human waste related. Won't have anything to do with excrement.

Imaginative:
As stated more then willing to go and live on a fantasy or explore the universe. Hell even do a simple drama featuring the daily concerns of life.
--Recently a good escape that keeps a fair pace sounds more then reasonable---

Pairings:
As interested I am on broadening my horizons and trying new things, I like to remain a bit on the human side. At times we're horrible creatures feeding our selfish desires. Others we're weak and fragile things needing to be creatures of opportunity in order to make a note worthy mark. In any case... I'm more then likely a human male to just about any pairing.
In terms of placement or status: I'm flexible.

Recent interests ( updated Dec/7th) :

"...I'd catch a grenade for love!"
Several ways for this to start-
A.) Seemingly normal male ( insert age that applies best ) is on his way home when he notices a woman about to seemingly commit suicide. In a desperate attempt to save her he himself is mortally wounded. In doing so an odd pact is made with the female. She turns out to close to super-natural. In the pact exchange his physical body gains near immortality. Healing from damage that would normally kill anyone... As long as he protects her. (( idea loosely around the old '3X3 eyes'))
(( how the woman acts or treats the male is up to you... the story can mold and change as it goes on... ))

B.) Similar to A save for the fact that instead of trying to take her own life the male is already someone that can regenerate, and saves the young lady from an accident. From there fate keeps putting them near one another, causing the male protagonist to introduce the lady to a new world that has been hidden in front of humanity.

" Run damn it ! "
Simple chase that starts off with a misunderstanding turns into something that gets more then just a few people caught up in the developing plot.
I'm thinking of a few ways the female character gets caught up in this. Perhaps the bride-to-be is having second thoughts while out and about on a day off, planning the big day.
Perhaps a cop that happened to be in pursuit starts to get a bit of crush?
The point is in the day long chase the male is pulling out all stops trying to get to some end point. Using every tie he has, every friend who might dare slow his chasers down a moment. Moving from cop, to mob, to simple gang - bangers wanting their damn pot back. " I told you I only smoke Marlboro !"

Thinking limited sexual activity Low R rating.
More humor and action mixed with mild moments of ' wtf ' ?

" This is not where I parked my truck..."
Waking up in some off shot place, our would be adventures happen to meet after a version of 'hangover' which got beamed to another world.
Half cooked about this one to be honest but somewhat the whole plot is trying to get back to earth before everyone flips out.
Thinking of having cut portions of friends and family members trying to figure out where the two went.
Beyond that... eh.

Old Cravings:

" Is this a world we want our children to live in ? "
Partly a 'Brink' fan story put in a floating dystopia some years after a majority of the polar ice caps melt.
Think water world but people tried to make self sustaining cities before dry land became close to being only ten percent of the world's surface.
Plot-
While trying to figure out if there's an outside world which could help the failing city, a security guard not only is expelled from his position but finds himself in the slums falling oddly enough in love with a young lady who turns out to be a rebelling-leader's daughter.
Waring-
Action / Sci-fi / mild comedy

" I am that knight in dirty armor. "
Simple fantasy setting. Can have just about any sort of creatures from any lore or possible genre. Just know, there's a reason this knight travels alone.
Plot-
After seeking revenge for the deaths of his family, this sword user stumbles about aimlessly trying more over to find himself then actually seek revenge. Though during one stop he finds himself face to face with something that catches his attention and turns his bitter mind to being kinder to the world.
Can a man with hatred as his soul fuel turn to be kind again?
Warning-
Fantasy / smart-ass remarks / some comedy / drunk behavior.

Thank you for your attention.
Please direct questions and comments towards PM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom