Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stranded on an Island (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Findarato

Star
Hi.

I'm looking for a specific idea. It's a male and a female stranded off on an island as you've probably guessed from the title of this thread. The twist is they do not speak each others' languages.

How they got there could be a plane crash or a ship that sinks, depending on what time setting we decide on it being in. Could be pirates, politicians on the same plane. One could being held captive and the other his/her captor on whatever vessel. The main thing is that they do not speak the same language. I'm pretty flexible as to what era and can probably do pretty much every thing because I am just that good.

I'm also pretty flexible with my kinks. My favorites being tattoos, oral and rough sex. Besides that I'm pretty vanilla. I don't particularly enjoy non-con scenes but I will do them in the right setting.

What I'm not flexible on is if my partner is not literate. If you can't string a sentence together, misspell frequently and don't have a general sense of grammar then do not bother please. I generally post about two decent sized paragraphs every post. They aren't novel like (they could be) but they are enough to let my partner respond to something.

I usually rp over PMs. I can be convinced to do threads if you show me examples of your role playing and I think you are exceptional.

Pm me if interested. I'm pretty nice unless if you piss me off then I'm an ass hole. The worst thing that could happen is that I say no.

I would love to rp it with you, I have a idea for the island, pm me if you want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom