Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ancient Civilization [m/f]

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Quick Edit: Uncivilized certainly has a different implication than Ancient Civilization... Whoops!

Hello!

Well, I am new to the game. So I am pretty open to new ideas and trying something new. I don't have an F-List or a Rabbithole in a public website or anything. Fact is, some things I will be OK with and some I won't. I am very open-minded and will hear your ideas and kinks out. We all have our own things. I think both people need to get what they want for it to be successful. If you really want to know, just ask. I am not going to say "ewww" just because I am not into something that you are. A good rule of thumb is if it typically makes people uncomfortable, ask.

As for my thought/RP

I would like trying something of an unlikely duo. Where two people are thrust together in an unlikely circumstance only to be forced to react.

I don't have a specific "type" when it comes to pairings. If you have a pre-created character who fits the scenario, by all means use it.

I am looking for something more of a roleplay and less of a "straight to the good stuff" kind of story. Being dynamic and shifting on the fly is somewhat important as exploration is the funnest (yeah, I used funnest) part of the experience and I want the process to be organic. Write as the characters develop and literacy is somewhat important. I don't care if there is the odd typo or grammatical error, but if you taip wurdz laik thiz, we're not going to be the best match.

Also, I am looking to do something somewhat original. I won't say no to fan-fic, but I probably won't know the story-line.

Other than that, I am pretty open. Let me know your ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom