Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roving Spirit Seeking Companion . . . or Five.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Waiting Disaster

Super-Earth
Hey there!

I figure I've been on the site long enough that I might want to make one of these so people who want to RP with me can know what my interets are. That way I'm not always needing to find other peoples' request threads and sending PMs to them. Now I can be a bit more lazy and have people send them to me! Okay, so I'm going to start by listing some very important information at the moment.

How I'll Run the RPs
I will do threads.
I will do PMs.
I won't do IM.

What I Like (In No Particular Order)
Hetero.
Girl-on-girl.
Non-con.
Rape.
Bondage.
Romance.
Black-mail.
Seduction.
Hookers/Horny girls.
Dominant girls.
Shy or submissive girls.
Dominant guys (mostly non-con scenarios).
Shy or submissive guys.
Age gap.
Master x Slave scenarios.
Smut.
Story-line and plot.
I also like people who don't just post reactively. If you want to advance the plot, then be my guest: I won't complain.

What I'm Okay With
Guy-on-guy (only if there is an excellent plot).
Furries.

What I Won't Do
Watersports.
Torture.
Mutilation.
Vore.
Etc.

Plot Ideas

Captive X Interrogator
Non-con, Bondage

One of us plays a captive (government spy, undercover cop, whatever you choose; doesn't matter, really). The other is their Interrogator who, obviously, works for the people that captured the first person. They need any information they can get out of the captive, yet they have put no restrictions on what the interrogator can do. So they won't mind if he/she comes out of the interrogation a bit . . . worse for wear.

Wanderer X Young Girl/Boy
Romance, Hetero

This is a post apocalyptic RP, where one of us plays a wanderer just trying to make his/her way in the wastelands. Tired of dealing with zombies, mutants, and other things for the day: the wanderer heads in to a small town on the road. Unfortunately, the wanderer arrives to find that the town is in . . . less than perfect condition. It's taken over by raiders. After eliminating the raiders, the survivors emerge, and among them is a young boy/girl who is absolutely fascinated with the wanderer. Said young boy/girl then follows the wanderer (whether the wanderer agrees to it at first, ro not) on his/her adventures, and slowly they fall in to the tangled mess known as love.

Tentacle Monster X Young Girl(s)/Women
Non-con, Smut

Pretty much any "tentacle monster rapes a young, innocent girl/woman" or "tentacle monster rapes multiple young girls/women" situation. I'm open for anything.

Canon Plot Ideas

Black Lagoon, The Chef
Consensual, Smut
This is based on an "OC/Revy" situation I had in mind for a character I had made for this universe. My character, a mercenary hired on as the team's cook (though he prefers the term "chef", and he's the deadliest one you'll ever meet), is sitting in their home. Revy has just been through a major fight with Rock and is now looking for some way to make Rock jealous or mad. What better way than to seduce the cook?

**More plots to come with time**

If you have any other ideas you want to do, feel free to PM me, or post here.

I would like to do an FxF version of this
Captive X Interrogator
Non-con, Bondage
One of us plays a captive (government spy, undercover cop, whatever you choose; doesn't matter, really). The other is their Interrogator who, obviously, works for the people that captured the first person. They need any information they can get out of the captive, yet they have put no restrictions on what the interrogator can do. So they won't mind if he/she comes out of the interrogation a bit . . . worse for wear.

Or the Tentacle monster RP with you via PM

I was wondering if you'd be willing to do an M/M version of your Wanderer plot. If not then I have a few I'd like to suggest as well, but if you're not interested in doing M/M at the time, or in any of the plots I might suggest, that's totally fine. After all, you seem to be mainly looking for Hetero!

Are you willing to be the one doing the interogaition and where shuold this take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom