Sailor Moon (Stanmore and SexyChick)

Stanmore

Planetoid
The door to Becker's office clicked open, and thrown on to the floor was a blur of white and blue. The crime boss sat up slightly, looking down at the young woman lying on the carpet in front of his desk, smirking to himself. She was the last member of the notorious girl gang that had been running around this city for the last few years. He knew her by only one name:

'Sailor Moon... I always love it when you visit.'

Although only in his mid-thirties, Becker had become a rather powerful gangster throughout the north-side of the city. A tall, handsome man with dark hair and bright green eyes, he'd run in to the Sailor gang quite regularly during his early days, although always seemed to get away. Now though... he didn't have to run down a dark alley to hide. Because there was only one left. And she was so desperate, he could get her to do anything at the snap of his fingers.

The Sailor gang wore a rather extravagent, yet ridiculously sexy school uniform, each of them with a short skirt that showed as much of their leg as possible. Combining that with high heels and a pretty bow on the back? He didn't deny it, Becker absolutely loved to see her in it. Since the disappearance of her friends, she had been on a downward spiral that never seemed to end. No longer the innocent school girl... she wore the uniform because people like him wanted her to.

During their last meeting, Becker had given her a job to do. It wasn't unusual for him to ask for favours in exchange for information. Sometimes they were jobs, sometimes it was something sexual. 'You got the letter I asked you to get?' He asked, leaning back and joining his hands. 'I hope the Canadians didn't give you too much bother. I bet they laughed when you turned up and threatened them!' He smirked, and shook his head, glancing over her uniform once again... drifting down to her legs.

'What would your friends say if they saw you now, huh? Would they be ashamed of you? A worthless little slut that enjoys bending over my desk and being fucked from behind?'

Becker opened up one of the drawers beneath his desk and dropped the letter in to it, closing it back up and turning the key to lock it. However, he kept the key in the lock which defeated the purpose of it in the first place. Not like the letter was even important, or that there was any danger of someone wanting it. As usual, he had just sent Sailor Moon on a wild goose chase for his own pleasure. He knew that she'd have a tough time getting the letter, but as long as he had this control over her, it would continue.

That wasn't to say that every job he sent her on was worthless. That wasn't true. It was just that he didn't quite trust her to handle his more important messages just yet. 'How do you know they want to be saved, huh? Maybe they're enjoying themselves right now... all tied up? I know what you girls are like.' Behind him, a large window looked over the part of the city he controlled. Even the local police force was in his pocket. No one could touch him right now.

Pushing his chair back even further (it was on wheels) he nodded down to the part of the desk that he had cleared especially for her. 'Okay Miss Moon. Bend over my desk, and open your legs. I want you to beg for my cock.'

Listening to her say exactly what he wanted to here brought a small smile to Becker's face. She was smart. She might not have liked what she was doing, but she could put up a convincing act. She had learned well. 'Good girl.' He whispered placing his palms against her delicious backside and pushing her skirt upwards to reveal more of it. Not that the skirt didn't show enough in the first place! He then began to tug at her panties, pulling them downwards, watching as they slipped as far down her legs as they could.

'That's it. That's it.' Becker said, more to himself than to Sailor Moon. His eyes focused on her rear, his own tongue tickling his drying lips. With one hand, he released the zip of his trousers and pulled out his own manhood, feeling it's hardness already. The tip of his cock scraped gently against the soft skin of her rear cheeks, teasing and prolonging the unpleasantness.

And then he pushed himself in.

Penetrating her private area between her legs... his movements were hard and slow... designed so that she could feel every time he slid himself back and forth. He grunted as his pace quickened ever so slightly, followed by the sharp slaps of his hands against both ass cheeks. He continued this, creating a humiliating rhythm of thrusting and slapping... watching as her skin became red.

Back
Top Bottom