Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nekos are pets and this one needs a home!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NikaReaper

Planetoid
Hello! i have a fun Idea for a RP i use to do a lot when i first started off rping years ago. i'm a little rusty because it had been a little bit.

nekobikini-1.jpg

In a World were Nekos are pets for both humans and Anthros. The are nice and lovable, their will is easy to back and only go into heat every few months. So the are great to have around the house, plus they clean, Girl nekos go for so much more because of their beauty but Male are great outside workers.

Tori was a young when she was first stole be a pet, no one can turn down a little baby neko, but her owner was a older women who died when she was only 11 years old. She was known as a freak because of her two different color eyes, it was known as bad luck to own a pet with two different color eyes. so it took months and months for her to find a new owner. Her next owner was a middle age man that brought her to be his pet toy more then his pet, she was told and made to do things she ad never heard of or seen at her age. But five years later her master pasted away due to a heart attack. his play toy broke him after all them years. now at the Age of 16 she is back on the market.... any takers? she need a nice home.. she' a good kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom