Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fish's interests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish is yum

Planetoid
I, like most people, am a lazy git. I honestly can say that i am tired of trudging through the forums trying to find someone who has an rp interest that matches my own. So I have decided to make this thread, let others do the work. Also seeing as nobody seems to read I DON'T WANT YOU PLAYING A MALE CHARACTER AND WILL NOT RP WITH ANYBODY WHO DOES.
Now, to business,

ABOUT ME AS AN RPER
1. I am literate, I don't use chat speak, and can write on average three paragraphs, but like all things in rps, that is only if I am given sufficient information to work with from my partner.
2. I only rp in PMs, and only ever will rp in PMs.
3. I will play males, females, or herms, but I will only accept partners who play females or herms. Your gender in real life does not matter, and I don't wish to know it.
4. I want LONG TERM rps that have more plot behind them then smut, though of course, I do want my share of hot steamy fun.
5. I will never drop an rp without telling you
6. I will always say when I will be inactive for an extended period of time.
7. I prefer to work out the plot with the other rper, because then we both have input and this leads to everyone having more fun with the RP
8. I come on every day, so I will reply at least once a day, unless something in real life crops up, upon which I will inform you.
9. I write in 3rd person
10. I will play any gender, but i am only looking for female or herm partners, I also don't want to know your gender in real life thanks.

WHAT I EXPECT
1. Female or Herm character
2. Literate partner that DOES NOT USE CHAT SPEAK
3. 1-3 Paragraphs minimum
4. 5 paragraph maximum (Look, I like reading wonderful writing and all, but I just like to keep things moving in an rp, as I get better I might remove this, but I don't want a short novel every time I check my PMs)
5. Someone who can return back to the plot after some steamy sex.
6. Someone who wont dump an rp without telling me.
7. Someone who will tell me when they will be gone for a while.
8. Someone who will at least reply once a day, unless they have something crop up, and if this does happen, see the above point.
9. type in 3rd person, this is a MUST

Okay, now that is out of the way, on to character stuff and rp stuff.

First, I will NOT do any of the following:
1. Scat
2. Vore
3. Piss
4. Gore (for sex, if the plot calls for some killing then fine)
5. Character death
6. excessive blood (Vamp nipping is fine, but no spurting all over the place.)
7. dismemberment
8. RPING WITH MALES (I dont want YOU to be male, I want to be the male, even though it is against my actual gender)

Next, things that I like
1. Muscular women (Still need to be feminine though, if I wanted meat heads I would let people play a male character with me, PM me for details on this)
2. Normal women (Just so you know you don't need characters with washboard abs to rp with me.)
3. Ageplay (With me as the younger, which is usually about fifteen or so)
4. Romance (I am such a sucker for it)
5. ACTION! (Explosions, fighting monsters, saving damsels from dragons, being the damsel to be saved, Kung-Fu, westerns, Samurai, and magic)
6. 'Normally shaped' partners (As fun as it sounds to have tits the size of small cars, no thanks)
7. Anthros (Look, i like them, deal with it)
8. Mythics (Elves, demons, angels, vampires, witches, etc.)
9. Fantasy settings.
10. Past or Present time periods.
11. Playing through a pregnancy (It is always fun)
12. Getting my rp partner pregnant, or myself
13. Sometimes I just want to CUDDLE!!!! (Fuck you its sweet)

RP PLOTS
I am absolutely CRAVING a MxF ageplay RP with me as the male, but I still want it to be romantic and cute.

I'll probably add more or change things over time, but right now this is all I got. So yeah, PM me with your ideas, characters, and questions. I know I have only two rps listed, but if you were paying attention, I prefer to work out plots with my rp partner. So yeah, if I did not scare you off, PM me.

Oh and one last thing, feel free to comment and everything, but I will not be PMing anybody. The point of this is to get people to contact ME. So PM me.

Kadavro said:
You are not male.

I play male persona's from time to time, but no, in real life I am not male. However, because I play male persona's, I can post this request here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom