Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Pack war idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Summers

Supernova
Alright so I've been giving this a lot of thought and I decided that I would like to start an rp that is based on the deeper level of a werewolf pack. So I guess I should tell you the story for this idea first,
Okay here it is:
New_York_City_at_night.jpg

The city of Blochoff, home to some of the most notorious mystical beings known to the waking world. In a city where sleeping is simply a joke two packs rule among all others. The Arcadian pack, lead by Bruno, are blood seeking, death loving werewolves that believe that nearest human is the next snack. They are a pack based on ritual and tradition, and long to keep it that way, they believe that they were given this life to destroy those that are unlike them, and with every moment they get, they do. The Arcadian pack is made up of only males, and so every blue moon they perform the mating ritual with unsuspecting woman, only to kill their mates soon after birth.

The Barutu pack, lead by Colt, is a sex ravenous pack of hungry, horny males. Their objective is simple, fuck whatever they see; the Barutu believe in a free roaming traditions, and as long as they respect their alpha anything is a go. Around every full moon their testosterone heightens emensely causing the pack to hunt down any female they find and try to mate with her. Commitment in this pack does happen, and therefore their are females scattered along the rankings.

However, with such dangerous packs their must come the protector of the human world. The council of Fire see to it that members of the ground force have an assigned role, called peace fighters, for keeping the packs in line, the heading of that position is Sarah Blare, my character, she was raised from youth to defend the city and now she dreads it.

Okay now that the background is made up here is the main point of the plot. The two packs have been feuding for years, but legend has it that the coming moon holds great power to the pack reining supreme. The war has started and any caught in the cross fire are causalities that were bound to happen. My character, along with another peace fighter, have to stop this Apocalypse from happening and tearing the city apart.

Anyone can join this rp, the only thing I ask is that if you wish to play one of the key roles you provide me with a sample of your writing, that way I know that you can play those roles well and help further develop the plot with your own twist and ideas. Here are the main characters that I want filled before we begin this rp.

Bruno-Alpha of the Arcadian- A brutal leader with little compassion for anyone but himself and his pack. He would first kill you than get to know you, and he absolutely hates it when Sarah comes to visit him, but rather enjoys scaring her.(own picture required)

Colt-Alpha of the Barutu- A fun loving perv that has the skills of charm and sexual prowess on his side when drawing in the ladies. He doesn't discriminate against any woman and any would do, big or small, short or tall, he'll take them all.(own picture required)

Peace Fighter- for this character you can make up her/his attitude and manner as you like. As long as you make up the character profile and let me know what it is. (Taken by Junko)

Jay-Omega of the Barutu- Has a tendency to lay back from the others, but holds more knowledge about the apocalypse than anyone else knows. (This role player must be ready to give detail about what's to come, your own ideas are BIG here)

Julius-Beta of the Arcadian- An angry, self absorbed character that has more sexual tendency's than most of the Arcadian pack. He is bound and determined to become the Alpha of the pack and plans to use the war to get the spot. (Must be able to play two-sided characters well)

And for the rest that wish to play the humans or other wolves around and in this rp here is a character profile that I'm asking you to fill out. Just leave your characters down below.

Character Name:
Sex:
Preference:
Appearance: (Description or Picture)
History:(How did they get where they are?)
Pack:(Which side are you for?)

I know that some of this is asking a lot of you guys, but trust me if you have a thought or even a suggestion for this plot line or the way you want to see this to go, fill free to PM me and let me know. I hope to see this rp go up soon, and hope you all like :)

I will bite, I will make a good girl if that is possible?

Character Name: Alexandria de los Santos
Sex: Female
Preference: Bisexual
Appearance: http://style.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/michelle.jpg
History:
Alexandria was born into a life of darkness, her parents were killed right in front of her face by a werewolf. Her father was slain right in front of her while her mother was raped time and time again and then kidnapped. She spent most of her life wanting to search for the people responsible for this, When she turned 18 and graduated from high school she dedicated her life to training and to hunt for the things responsible for her parents death and the disappearance of her mother. However fate would play a harsh tone on her, one night after finally tracking down the pack that killed her family she ended up in a small house, what she saw there was her own mother, tied to a bed and her gut ripped apart. Inside was a werewolf that wounded her but not enough to kill her. She was rescued in time before the werewolf had a chance to rape her. However she was wounded enough to faint as she was rescued.

A couple of days later she woke up in a strange place, she was told what happened and they gave her a chance to join ‘Peace Fighters’. Without thinking about it another minute she joined and then she was trained in how to kill werewolves . Now with he training complete she searches around for the werewolf who almost killed her and killed her mother as well.
Pack: Peace Fighter

(waiting for approval)

Character Name: Braxton
Sex: Male
Preference: Anything with a hole
Appearance: http://emorawr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/3224225464anime-guy.jpg
History: Braxton had been born as a result of a coupling between his human mother and another werewolf of the pack. From the moment he could, all he has done was have sex. It seems like it was all he thought about, even more so then others. Braxton loves to go out with the pack and make trouble. But even more then that. . .he loves a good rumble with the other pack. They sometimes actually challenged him and Braxton almost loved nothing more then a challenge.
Pack: Barutu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom