Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

# ❶ HEY BOY! ★ LET'S PLAY! [M/M] [F/M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina

Banned
Banished
  • Hello. It's been a while since I've been back into the roleplaying scene, but my midterms are over, and I have six weeks of hellish college life to go! This leaves a lot of room in my schedule for me to catch up on my favorite past-time, so I'm going to be stocking up on these. A little bit about me: My name's Mina, and I've been on Blue Moon even before the site changed, and I've been an avid roleplayer for about ten years. I mainly do heterosexual and homosexual (male/male) pairings, and lesbian pairings are out of my comfort zone, sorry.

I'm a huge smut fan (why the hell would I be here if I was into anything less?), but it would be nice to start roleplays that actually focus on something other than the good fucks once in a while. Plots are great, and they don't have to be super sophisticated to keep me interested. I'd just like some meat on my bones, if you will, so please come to me with the intentions of forging a long-term roleplay. I'm not going to be the only one contributing ideas, I hope. Now, there are a lot of things that either rub me up the right or wrong way, but I'll discuss my kinks separately with you if you're that interested in finding out what tickles my fancy. (; My no-no's are basically these: bestiality, macro/micro, futas, transgenders, furry, anthro, hairiness, lesbians, toilet play, tentacles, and super masculine characters.

I love my men to be men, but I don't like them to be overgrown grizzly bears, you know? I find pretty boys to be quite charming, but looking good doesn't necessarily mean they have to be sissies, which brings me to my next point! Do I play dominant women? If I like you! Okay, honestly, I do have a knack for playing dominant girls, but I'm picky about the boys I play dominant girls for. Expect them to be submissive, but if you want some strap-on action here and there, I don't see why I would say no.

All right, so if you're interested, you could either post here or send a Private Message my way. Or, if you have AIM, message me on mina is light for faster responses! I prefer roleplaying over AIM, but will do roleplays over private threads and private messages if absolutely necessary, and, once again, if I like you.

• I'm pretty much crazy about your ideas, because my cravings die out too fast for anyone to help me with them right on the spot. I just don't do historical, futuristic, full-fantasy, apocalyptic, zombies, steampunk, and American movie settings. Hope to hear from you soon!

NOTE! I can't stress this enough: be patient.

Oooh, I might be up for an RP! Just...give me some time to come up with an idea. And...yeah.

Aha, hello there, Mei! Another one of my favorite RP'ers came back on Darker! Do you remember me? We used to do a L/Light thing together before we both poofed. I look forward to hearing your idea!

Oh my gosh! I do remember you! : D Aaah, I enjoyed that RP a lot! ...Then life got in the way. D:

Hm, you don't do full fantasy, but would realism with some fantasy elements be okay?

BM has gone down a notch in creative roleplays they all come down to
A) same general idea in 4-5 different threads
B) Same thread 4-5 times.

i would be up for an RP but my creative juices be lacking at the moment.

@Mei: Ah, I'm glad you remember me! I was worried that my favorite people disappeared from Blue Moon foreverrr. Thankfully, I found one a few weeks ago, and I'm so glad you're here! :)

Sure, sure, that sounds good. What did you have in mind, exactly? o:

@Gashnaw: Well, well, come back to me when your creative juices are flowing again. :)

It could because tomorrow's 5-21-11 tomorrow... and it's judgement day... at least that's what some people believe...

And besides, I'm pretty sure most of the people who searches in this section will...remember Mina.

I stand by the fact that Mina is awesome and a wonderful RPer. I miss RPing with people of her caliber.

I may not be the greatest roleplayer. But I do try to have fun with my partners if you want to roleplay.

Aw, you guys are too kind. :) Mifune, I'll get to your reply soon~

True that. Agh, I've been slipping up. I disappeared again, oh noes. :<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom