Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ICE BREAKER * | M/F | Fandom |

Status
Not open for further replies.
[ o1. ] Literacy
You have to be able to write at least one paragraph per post and no one Liners. I can write from one paragraph to seven if I am really into the role-play. I don't like setting standards, excluding isn't my forte. D: But I'd recommend that you know how to write without asterisks (*) and grammar should be near perfect.

[ o2. ] limits
I don’t have any limits really.

I don’t do - Yaoi, Yuri, Loli, rape, abuse, vore, water sports, waste, Shota

[ o3. ] Where do I role-play?

I roleplay over messengers, but if I really like the roleplay enough, I might consider thread roleplay.

[ AIM: projektraiz | MSN: epikxxhero@live.com ]

Anime | Manga

o1. Ao no Exorcist
I don’t have any pairings that I want from this series only because I just started reading and watching the series. I really like the premise of it and think it would be awesome to work with. Whether we just use general ideas or story ideas is pretty much up for discussion.

o2. Hajime no Ippo
I really love this series. When I first started this series, I fell in love with it right away. I would love to do something like this. The series is basically about friends, dreams, and achieving them together. The fighting is really exaggerated sometimes, but that’s what makes it amazing. As for pairings, I want this to be original. It doesn’t even have to be about boxing either. Any type of martial arts or even certain sports would be fun to play out as well.

o3. Dragonball
Who I play: Goku, Gohan, Goten, Yamcha, Hercule, OC
Looking For: Bulma, Chichi, Android 18, Launch, OC

I love this series since it was my introduction to Japanese animation. I would love this to be either canon story or alternate universe. Most likely, there probably wouldn’t be anyone who is willing to play any of the female canons from this series; an original story would be better in my opinion. The story is pretty simple right? People searching for the dragonballs to make their wildest dreams come true. We can even put our own twists and turns.

o4. Detective Conan
I just started this series and I think I am in love. The cases that happen are really hard to predict sometimes, but maybe it’s just me. I would love to use the premise of this series and make an awesome mystery story. Of course this is going to be original characters of course.

o5. Bleach
Who I play: OC, Ichigo Kurosaki, Renji Abarai
Looking For: OC, Orihime Inoue, Rangiku Matsumoto, Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

I really liked the premise of this series. I would love to do an original story with this since I honestly don’t like the latest arc that much. The plot will be in the upcoming posts. Whether it is canon or not, I want the setting of this to be after Aizen’s capture so it doesn’t mess with canon stuff.

o6. Naruto
Who I play: Uzumaki Naruto, Inuzuka Kiba, Rock Lee, Chouji, OC
Looking for: Sakura Haruna, Hinata Hyuuga, Ino Yamanaka, OC

Naruto is a good series especially if you have always wanted to be a ninja when you were younger. I like the premise of the story and I don’t really care too much about the story although the shinobi war is pretty epic so far. I think this would work better with only original characters doing missions and such for character development, but at the same time if you want to play canon then we can too.

o7. Highschool of the Dead
Who I play: Takashi Komuro, Kohta Hirano, OC
Looking for: Shizuka Marikawa, Saeko Busujima, Saya Takagi, Rei Miyamoto, Rika Minami, OC

I love this series! Big boobs and zombies! Awesome! I actually really like this series for the plot although if only they focused more on the plot instead of fan service would make this even more awesome. I was thinking that the group could be survivors and search for shelter and they would meet crazy people, cults, and military bases. There are lots of plot twists we can go with this. It doesn’t really matter if it was canon or original characters since the plot itself is what makes it different from other roleplays.

o8. Tenjou Tenge
Who I play: Masataka Takayanagi, OC, Souichirou Nagi
Looking: Maya Natsume, Aya Natsume, Emi Isuzu, OC

I would love to use the setting of this series as a stage for characters to shine. The fighting with the fan service was what drew me to this series. The action sequences were really good. I love how even though their plot was all over the place, it finds ways to come together in the end.

Television || Cartoons || Comics

o1. Heroes
Who I play: OC, Peter Petrelli, Gabriel Gray, Hiro Nakamura
Looking For: Claire Bennet, Elle Bishop, OC

I loved this show back when it first aired. I really like the plot twists of this series. The setting of this series is what I am really looking for. Total strangers being linked my the eclipse that grants them powers. I would love for this to be original characters, but if you would play the canons I would love you forever since I love the actresses playing them.

o2. Glee
Who I play: OC, Artie Abrams, Finn Hudson, Sam Evans
Looking For: Quinn Fabray, Santana Lopez, OC

I really like this series obviously for the singing. The drama here and there are okay since they are typical, but then as I got into it more. I notice the character development aspect of the series and loved it since the changes in the characters themselves aren’t obvious, but at the same time aren’t noticeable. This means that the characters are pretty much trying to change themselves instead of forcing the change down everyone’s throats.

o3. Young Justice | teen titans
Who I play: Kid Flash, Robin, Aqualad, OC
Looking for: Starfire, Wondergirl, Artemis, OC

Something like this would be cool. A mission based roleplay with each mission leading to character development and lots of action.

o4. X-men Evolution
Who I Play: OC, Scott Summers, Kurt Wagner, Gambit
Looking For: Kitty Pryde, Jean Grey, Storm

This was the series back in the day! I would watch this series every Saturday. I would love to do something like this. Who didn’t want to be an X-men when they were a kid?

Currently Craving:

o1. Detective Conan
o2. Ao no Exorcist
o3. Highschool of the Dead
o4. Tenjou Tenge

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom