Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lit Guy seeks Dom Gentlemen, Ladies (MxM, MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherubino

Moon

Hello, I'm Cherubino. Welcome to my thread!

This is my first request thread, so I'll be updating it as I get more ideas, post samples, etc. I am, however, not new to roleplaying. I've been writing for about six years (nothing good came of that, trust me) and doing table-top roleplay for three.

But that's not what you're here for.

What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for a dominant character to roleplay with. Currently I'd prefer males, but I've also had two very successful roleplays with lady dominants, so I am definitely up for that, if slightly more picky.

I hate it when people say this, but I play characters. Most of them tend toward the subby side, but aren't the typical kind of subs. Expect to work to find their real personalities.

Roleplay over PMs. Maybe threads or email. Possibly AIM/YIM.

Why Me?

Despite my disparaging remarks about my writing, I've been working on improving my writing for a long time. This says nothing about my actual skill, which I have trouble judging on my own, but, I will say that I really love language. I may have typos, but I will not have usage errors. I hope you can do the same.

I usually post whatever my partner does. I like to write a bit more or less than four paragraphs, but I'd rather have quality over quantity. I will change my writing to suit you.

What am I interested in?

Favorites include:
Psychological domination/mindfuck
Orgasm control/denial
Pet play
Leash and Collar
Bondage
Inexperienced characters vs. Very experienced characters

But! I'm a curious person and I'm definitely open to trying new things and incorporating other stuff. The list above isn't definitive nor restrictive.

My Rabbit hole is here: for your browsing pleasure.

Pairings and Plots

Master x Slave
Master x Pet
Mafia Enforcer x Debtor
Mafia Son x Debtor, etc.
Businessman x Rent boy
Businessman x Bodyguard
Heir to Family Fortune x Family Pet
Samurai x Male Geisha
Samurai x Ronin
Mongol Conqueror x Villager
Solider x Civilian
Big Business x Labor Organizer

Fandoms

I don't usually like doing fandoms, but I could be convinced by a FullMetal Alchemist pairing. I've seen half of Brotherhood and all of...the other one?

White Collar. Who could say no to this face?

I'm not sure how this would work but: Mushishi

Not technically a fandom, but I have a secret crush on Bobby Fischer. Chess plot?

Plots

Some of these go along with specific characters.

Shannon - It feels like the past few days have been a dream. But the bars are gone, the pet shop left behind. Now, sitting in this new house, with a new owner, his fingers feel numb. He had been so careful about his hands and now -- someone intended to use them so casually. Shannon could feel a lump in his throat. He couldn't play. Not like this. He straightened stiffly on the piano bench and looked over at his new owner. "I can't do it. No. I won't do it." [Addendum: Shannon's had a previous owner, Andrew Bellari, who comes looking for him, wanting him back. Neko?]

Gregory - He's going to get revenge. He really is. He may have to wait a few years, or perhaps centuries. There's been a power shift recently and all the former Prince's supporters have been executed or been otherwise disappeared. Save one. As one of the former Prince's favorites, he makes a good impression for the new leader. The presence of the young man kneeling beside him makes a intimidating picture, and the youth serves as a reminder of what happens to those who displease the new powers that be. [Can be vampire, or medieval or modernized. Lots of options!]

Characters

Current Favorite:
Michael

Setsu (Samurai)

Tamotsu (Ronin)

Thanks for reading!

If you're interested you can contact me via PMs.

If you find someone to do 'Psychological domination/mindfuck' with you please tell me or whoever is willing please contact me as I have given up asking for it as no one has ever understood what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom