Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for Lit Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salanis Bluestar

Planetoid
So I am just going to come out and say it. I do most of my roleplays over PMs. Sometimes YIM. I do have adult ADD, which means I am easily distracted. If I don't get back to you immediately, don't think it is at all personal. Just know. I will get back to you.

Now, onto the fun stuff! I have been roleplaying for the better part of 10 years. I am not all that 'awesome' when it comes to it, but I can generally be pretty descriptive to try to keep things fresh. I roleplay at average two paragraphs a post. I tend to enjoy a large mix of scenes, involvements, and plots. I will describe in greater detail what I like or do not like in the next few minutes if you are reading.

I do have one request. If you are not enjoying the roleplay, Please let me know! I cannot make the roleplay any better if you don't let me know. I will treat you with the same respect, otherwise there is no point in being on here.

Now! Onto the likes!

Pairings where I can play dominant or submissive
Brother/Sister
Brother/Mother
Father/Daughter
Cousins
Nephew/Aunt
Uncle/Niece
Boss/(Potential) Employee
Camp Counselor/Camper
Teacher/Student
Strangers (This is a highly variable pairing. It can vary in a large way in several possible scenes and scenarios)
Twins/Neighbor (This is a threesome scene, with me generally playing male twins, with a female partner being 'shared'.)

This list will of course lengthen as time goes on. But of course pairings. The next list is simply main points that a scene can be built around.

Incest
Beastiality
Furry's
Kidnapping
Rape (This is more of a soft rape. If it is a true abduction rape, expect there to be pharmaceutical use, typically aphrodisiacs along with light bondage)
Impregnation
Pregnancy
Breeding
Alien's (Generally not Xenomorphs from the "Alien" saga)

This of course will expand as I add on over time.

Well, if you are interested, drop me a pm. I will be glad to start up a roleplay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom