Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweetness wanted. Experienced M seeking F char for romantic literate RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanolyt

Star
First off, please...no one-liners. I'll never do it and never want it...I'll warn once, then wander.
Also no real torture, scat or real rape.

My preferences:

An RP where we actually get a plot going - contributions from both of us, and I get to know your character before anything overtly sexual occurs.
Foreplay...a must. Teasing...a joy.
Well written descriptive prose. I give back what I get.
People who want to play a lady who will be nurturing and caring to my partner and that character is wanting to be loved and nurtured in return
Thin is less in...sorry, but I'm just not as turned on when the character is built with no feminine curves. I'm fine with full-figured, standard build, athletic and busty, etc...

Generally I play a lean somewhat defined male, but I can be a muscly brute if desired.
When sexual activity enters the story, oral both ways is a strong preference for me.

Things that make me smile, but are not required:

Characters who fall in love.
Ladies who know what they want and take it or Ladies who want to serve.
Smart female chars.
Elven/fae ~ both light and dark.
Anthro ~ mammals only or mystical creatures
NEW!: Succubus ~ but not one who kills me. Either my pet/slave, or partner in magic. (I'd be a powerful wizard

Were, vampire - only if you play the vamp.
Nekos...but no baby talk.
Size differences ~ Amazons are welcome! You want to pick me up? Works for me.
I'll even go playing with a gentle giantess.
Lactation ~ got milk?

Turn offs ~ godmodding...I'll complain first...and if you ask, I may let you control my char, but be polite.
Be overchased...no, I don't want to spend 50 posts convincing a snide, hateful character that she wants my char.
Characters who must control every scene. "Well, she turns into a whirlwind and kills all the guards who captured them and were taking them to the king."
Anal to mouth...just ewww... I'm OK with cock/anal...but let's wash afterwards.
Finally, if it's boring you, say so. If we can't find a twist we like, we'll go with something else, or agree to stop the RP...but don't ignore me and leave me hanging.

RP ideas:
New: Succubus Slave Protector ~ has been sentenced to 100 years service to a human. He has been struck blind by a curse. As he's rich, he goes to buy a guide slave. She reads that he'd be an easy master, and takes the place (through illusion) of one of the other slaves. She then begins to protect him and serve him. Lots of comedy here as he has no clue and good things just 'happen' to him through her. But will she care enough to take a risk and help him get his sight back.

Aunt ~ Young man (possibly cousin or nephew) goes to live with his sexy Aunt for the Summer... Unexpected attraction gradually takes them.
Crazy doctor ~ one of us performs interesting change experiments on the other (Non painful.) Experiments might change mental abilities or cause shapechange.
Jilted warrior's angel ~ The knight returns from war, to find himself dumped by his fiancee. You are the mother/sister/maid who yearns to take her place and heal his torn soul.

The prince needs a bride ~ A prince is threatened with his life and uses the excuse of seeking a princess to flee. He finds you either a powerful sorceress or an amazon warrior, who can be an amazing protector as well as lover.
Needing a tough girl ~ She was kind to him when they were growing up in a bad neighborhood, even though she was cool and he the geek. Now, she's getting released from prison for a bad rap, and he loyally awaits her. But he needs her hardened attitude to drive off the vultures that want his software company.
I also like distant family pairings like stepmom and son, son and aunt,
I like the older women RPs as well.

I have more and am glad to discuss them. PM me.

Hugs Lan

RE: New Male player seeking female (or male playing female) partners for literate RPs.

Hi!

I'm new here, but eager to get involved in the community. I would be interested in taking part in either "The Prince Needs a Bride" as the Amazon Warrior, or "Jilted Warrior's Angel". I'd probably work as a simple incredibly attractive serving girl in that one.

Hell, I'd even be willing to do the "Young Man" as the aunt if you want.

Suffice to say, I'm pretty open to any of your ideas if you're willing to RP with me. Those are just the ones I prefer.

RE: New Male player seeking female (or male playing female) partners for literate RPs.

I am looking something long term little to no limits and am addicted to plot. Please message me back so we can kick ideas around until we have something.

Interested, could you send me a previous introduction of yours? If you don't mind, of course.

I know I haven't stated which role play idea/pairing that I am interested in, it's only because I'm still fumbling between three of them.

RE: New M player seeking F (or M playing F) for literate RPs - New plots added.

(1)Needing a tough girl ~ She was kind to him when they were growing up in a bad neighborhood, even though she was cool and he the geek. Now, she's getting released from prison for a bad rap, and he loyally awaits her. But he needs her hardened attitude to drive off the vultures that want his software company.

(3)The prince needs a bride ~ A prince is threatened with his life and uses the excuse of seeking a princess to flee. He finds you either a powerful sorceress or an amazon warrior, who can be an amazing protector as well as lover.

I like these. Pm me if you want to set something up.

Time travel sounds interesting.... :)

Bump for you darlin' ....cuz I can, and well, I enjoy you ;)

RE: Experienced M player seeking F (or M playing F) for literate RPs - New plots added.

I liked it.. Check my threads add me on aim : Aphrodisiac_38f

RE: Experienced M player seeking F (or M playing F) for literate RPs - New plots added.

Christmas Bump for all my partners!

Experienced M player seeking F (or M playing F) for literate RPs - New plots added.

Hi all. I'm back and really craving the following:

Curvy Aunt and Nephew RP

One where my char is blind and you are his assisting companion.

College guy, mature full figured employer or neighbor.

Thank you so much for considering my ideas.

Lan

I could definitely play a curvy chara. Since I am curvy in real life as well. n-n Message me.

Hey I would like to do an role play. Don't have any specifics really any of the scenarios you described sound awesome so its all up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom