Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[MxF & MxM] A Fandom and Original search for Roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotCOM

Planetoid
Well, it's been quite a while since I've sought out roleplays. But, hell, there's always fun in picking things up again. Generally, in pairings, fetishes, what have you, I'm an open person. If you must know, I like gore, I like action and horror - and sure, even a little lovey dovey. I'm a flexible person, although inexperienced as all hell in FxF pairings. So, for your sake, as well as mine, I'll be avoiding it.

I won't bore you with rules, so I'll keep this short. I enjoy "meaty" posts, among other things, as well as literacy. Please keep your posts to third person, and have a good attitude. I'd also prefer a roleplayer who has their own input and ideas - I got my fair share of back seat, non-contributing idiots on Gaia.

Anyways, I'll list the fandoms I'll do first. Whether I'll do MxF or MxM depends on pairing and series - so just ask.

Series (Video Games, wouldn't you know it?)

Mass Effect 1 & 2 [OCs or Canon characters. I love me some Turians. If you're up for this, let me know which you prefer, and if canons, who you'd like to play as and against.]

Assassin's Creed I & II [I haven't had a chance to play Brotherhood yet. So for the moment, the knowledge I've gained from the first two games will have to suffice. I've heard Brotherhood is pretty short, anyways.]

inFamous [I know the venue for this is non-existent, but it's one of my favorite games. So, I'll hold some hope.]

Prototype [Been a while since I played, so I'll probably need to remind myself of minor details. Shouldn't be too large an issue.]

Bioshock 1 & 2 [Always been a fan of the series. Andrew Ryan was very... Howard Hughes. Anyways, almost any pairing works.]

Fallout 3 or New Vegas [While I've played the earlier games, I realize that it'd be nearly impossible to locate another roleplayer who has interest in them. So yes, anything related to 3 or NV is golden - even Dead Money.]

Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 [Now, the fanbase is going to find me crazy for this, but I'm not particularly interested in Nick x Ellis for this. Sue me; I think the Special Infected are much more interesting. Must be the gore fiend in me. I'd be willing to do OCs for this.]

Rule of Rose, Clocktower 3, and/or Haunting Ground [I opted to stick these three together because they're all from the same maker; they also have nearly identical gameplay, and similar stories. They are also more obscure than some of the other works by the developer, so, as you might expect, they're a pretty big craving.]

Portal 1 & 2 [Finally beat Portal 2 - and ohman, stupidsexy robots. Very open to suggestions here.]

Mirror's Edge [Either canon characters or OCs, set in the city/premise of the game.]

Borderlands [I've always liked this game, even if it has a few... problems. Can either involve canon characters (I'm a fan of Lilith and Mordecai), bandits, skags and the like, or OCs. The world is full of Mercenaries, after all.]

TES: Skyrim or Oblivion [Pretty self-explanatory, I think. Also a lot of options here.]

Killing Floor [Don't judge me! Monsters are... sexy. So is lods of emone]

That's the limit of my list for the moment, because, well.... I'm a little slow minded for now, I guess. Something not on the list? Ask about it!

Originals

Aliens, Zombies, Monsters - Oh my! I like mutants and everything that's weird - I can't help myself!
Robots! I'm fine with figures who look human enough, but what I really like are the things that are clearly mechanical.

Now, what I expect most of you want to know is, "What are your kinks?" To be honest, I have too many to count. Now, I'm not a furry... but let's just say that, without a doubt, one of my favorite things are playing against, or as, something completely inhuman. Now I'm not talking a sparkly, pale vampire. Giant, bipedal bugs, aliens, robots and the like. Hell, if you wanted to get to the somewhat odder side, I also enjoy straight up mythical beasts like dragons, down to Deathclaws and other random animals. I just think that shot's cool. I know that doesn't really suffice as a "list of kinks," so I'll say that I enjoy everything weird and taboo. Gore, traps, age gaps, ghosts, you name it. My only limits are no BIG TITTY TRANSFORMATION, and no poop play.

Yeah, I suck - if you want an original, just throw an idea or a pairing/genre at me. I'm a creative person, and I can help plot.

I would prefer PM, or even thread roleplays, at the moment. Although I can be convinced to do something over IM. It's just that I'm really horrible when it comes to remembering to sign on.

UPDATE: I can't stress enough that when you contact me, you should at least include something for me to narrow down/figure out what you want from. Just saying, "Hey, I want to RP" really doesn't cut it. If I was going to hone in on one of my many desires and tell you to roleplay it with me, I, well... would. So please, give me SOMETHING to work from if you PM me (It's not like I'm asking you to write a plot here.)

Hey i sent you a pm but in case you didn't get it. or wasn't good enough i was in a rush when i typed it.
i have playe these games
Bioshock 1 & 2 (i am not sure on pairings for this but am willing hear you ides
Fallout 3 or New Vegas (would love to hear your ideas for fallout. i love those games)
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 (this one i have a ton of infomation on so am more then willing to do this)

I also have some plots for orignal rp ideas.
I was also wondering if you have seen heard of a game or ainme called Samurai Champloo

Bump.

Seriously, looking for people who can give me a well-sized, well-written post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom