Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Moderation Team

Who would you like to see become sectional mod?

• BlackWingAngel

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Broomhandle45

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Mr Master

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Nihilistic_Impact

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Skylar23

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Add In

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Ok. I figure while we're deciding on the merger we can start putting together a sectional moderation team. There can be up to three members modding this section and responsibilities will be, but not limited to, the following:

01) Thread reading - making sure that all threads are in compliance with both site and section rules.
02) Enforcing both site and section rules within this section.
03) Handling disputes between members that may arise in this section and, if needed, seeking administrative assistance.
04) Keeping this section running smoothly for all members who wish to participate - speaking to administrators if new rules are needed, making sure threads follow rules and tweaking as needed, etc.

That said, due to nominations and volunteers for moderation, please vote for who you'd like to see as a sectional mod for this new subforum (please vote no more than three times, all votes are anonymous). Also, feel free to enter an add-in if you'd like to nominate someone who isn't listed in the poll. That said, the top 3 will be our new sectional mods unless someone that is on the poll's list doesn't wish to take on the position of sectional mod and would rather decline (and please, if someone nominated wishes to decline, do not hesitate to speak up).

To those who would like to vote for me, please know that it will be the first time I've ever modded for anything. However, that shouldn't stop me from fufilling the duties required to keep the shared worlds clean of rule-breaking and the like...

...wait, did I just campaign for something? XD

I am going to decline. It is nice that you think I would be good for it; but I do not feel up to the task.

Sorry to hear that, Nihil. You'd be great at it (I stand by that) and from the looks of it, others definitely agree with me. Regardless, your decision will be respected. That said, I do hope you'll be making some awesome worlds for everyone to play in within the section. No doubt those'll be awesome too! <3

As an add-in nomination, I'd like to nominate Demystify for mod. He's a very fair and even-tempered guy. Very creative and all that good mod-like stuff. He's also very into the concept of world building, which is a major bonus. So, yes. I'd like to mention Demy as a potential candidate, especially since Nihil has declined and I don't want to waste my vote. :)

Those of you who voted for Nihil, if you'd like to recast your extra vote elsewhere (be it for someone else on the list or our add-in, Demystify), please send me a PM and I'll keep a running tally and update the poll (since I can do that manually). Otherwise, it'll be lost to the void.

I'm going to close this poll at some point tomorrow. So, get your votes in now if you want to cast them. Again, if you voted for Nihil and would still like your vote to count, please PM me letting me know who you'd like it to go towards. Otherwise it will be considered null and void.

That said, the top 3 will be our moderation team. I will contact them so as to make sure that all three are willing to accept the position. If they are, we'll move forward. If not, we'll go down the list in terms of vote count.

Next up, we'll be discussing section rules. The mod team will be the ones enforcing these rules, but they will not be the ones to ultimately make them. The rules will be something made by everyone (admin, mods, members alike) interested in this subforum and who participate. Admin have final say, but everything will be considered very thoughtfully. In the future if new rules are needed, the sectional mods can discuss things with members and admin and, like we are now in the start up phase for this subforum, we'll proceed from there with admin having final say.

So here's to that!!! :)

The poll for the mod team is now closed. According to the results (Nihil has already declined), the team will be:

Broomhandle45
Mr Master
BlackWingAngel

I will contact all 3 to make sure they are willing to take on the position, etc. If any more decline, I'll post that up here and announce who'd take their place. Congrats new sectional mod team!!!

Well, both Broomhandle45 and BlackWingAngel have accepted. Mr Master, unfortunately, has some schedule conflicts and won't be able to put in the time needed. That said, Demystify will be the third and final sectional mod. Congrats, Demy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom