Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lounge Club Group or Open

Which would you play as?

• Owner/ Co-owner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dancer

• Singer/Dancer

• Bartender/Waistress

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Band Member

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Customer

• Total voters

Shards~Of~Roses

Supernova
Alright so I'll admit this right up front. I don't usually do Group or open roleplays mostly because sometimes its crazy waiting on one person to post while everyone else is really on top of their posting. However this idea really is meant more for a Group or Open. I'm thinking of a Lounge club rp. We would need an owner or co-owners the band members, dancers, the bartenders and waitresses along with customers and last but not least the singers (they would have to dance as well lol) Now the main idea is somewhat of a old time lounge club that is slowly going under and while they need more and more people coming in there is also drama and romance going around the club. I don't know if this can work but I would really love it if people could help me out I want to try something like this.

I like the sound of this. It seems it could be a lot of fun with the different subplots that can be between the characters and the main one of the club struggling to survive. If it happens I'd like to be a bartender, get to hear all kinds of juicy gossip from people that way lol.

I'll admit I got the idea that it would be fun from the Movie Burlesque. Its really good movie and I think if i was to get a rp just half as good as the movie then I think I'll be happy though I'd be joyful if it was better than the movie lol

I'm sad to see so few responses! If this materializes please add me to the list. I'll take on the following roles: ANY!

But I would prefer a singer, I think. Actually I could run a great owner but I don't want to commit to a character that would cripple the club if they left, so a singer who works there and can be written out just in case. It's not that I lack commitment, but I will leave the position open since it's a lynch pin of the RP.

Now a CO-Owner, I would play gladly. Especially one who also sang there. Perhaps even one who is uncertain about continuing, that might be an interesting subplot. If we get more than one owner mine might be considering just handing over her shares and leaving, to add drama to the 'save the club' plot. Not saying I would plan to play her to leave, but it would be an interesting risk.

I am intrested in being a bartender or a band member. So if you ever start this up... I'll gladly join.

I just need someone to help me start this up. Now that I know people actually would like to join it! I've just not done group rps expect for on Gaia but that was years ago! back in middle school so a good ten years since I last did something like this

I will play band member (depending on the actual time setting of this, and the music that would be in the club, either saxophone or bass guitar), or a co-owner

Back
Top Bottom