Only I'm Allowed to Snog My Sister! [A Harry Potter RP by Kakure and Marie Massacre]

Marie Massacre

Supporter
Supporter
"Adrian! Adrielle! Lets go! Draco is already down here, ready to go and you two are lolly gagging about! You're going to miss the Express. And I'm not taking you if you miss it!" Narcissa shouted up the stairs trying to hurry her eldest twins out of their rooms and downstairs to get to the platform on time. She loved her twins, Adrian and Adrielle very much, bu they were at that age that they were rebelling against mom and dad in everything they did. And it drove Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy absolutely insane.

"I'm coming mother!" Adrielle shouted from her room, dragging the usual four or five bags the stairs using her magic. She knew she wasn't supposed to. But her parents didn't care, so she always did it anyway. She set her bags down, pushing her hair back behind her ear. It was teased out, and had brightly colored extentions scattered through out it. Her latest addition, a lip ring, was already driving her mother crazy. "Come on Adrian, waiting on you bubby!"

Back
Top Bottom