Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FemSub looking for Male or Futa Dom

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_9_to_your_6

Meteorite
I'm new to this site, not to roleplaying or smut. I'm just a tad rusty on smutty roleplays.

I'm a submissive female looking for a dominant male or futa (as the titles states) to RP with.

I'm really dying for anything non-con, or dub-con. Mostly SlavexMaster/Mistress. Here are a few plot bunnies I've been dying to play out:

1.] I want to be your piss slave. I have these scenes in my head where I'm forced to sit naked by your bed at night, and when you wake up and have to go to the bathroom, you simply swing your legs over the bed and piss right into my mouth, then force me to give you a blow job or fuck me until you fall asleep again. In the other scene, you're a powerful buisness person, and force me to sit under your desk while your at work, either to give you blowjobs whenever you want or drink your piss so you don't have to take a bathroom break. Of course, there's a couch there too in case you need to fuck something.

2.] I'm a regular human lost in the woods one day, you a werewolf with a raging libido. You'd be more human than wolf, but you would be furry, have the head of a wolf, be super strong and big, etc. You'd take me back to your den and turn me into your slave, forcing me to mate with you and birth your pups.

Really, I'll do anything though. I like plots where I'm forced to engage in sexual activities out in public, like being walked on my hands and knees through town on a leash. Plots with bondage, sex toys, sexual torture, forced orgasms, piss, and all-liquid diets. I want to be forced to live on your piss and cum.

Please PM is interested. I'll probably catch it sooner if you do that.

I though no one else had that kind of Fantasy talking about number one. But sadly I only do Yaoi and Yuri and I'm a sub as well. Of course if anyone does RP that with you being a Futa dom or also doing MxM please send them My way as well. Or please read this dear Futa/ Bi male and come find me yourself. Oh can I steal that I’ll' change the wording but I would like to add it to my plot lists.

daethesub said:
I though no one else had that kind of Fantasy talking about number one. But sadly I only do Yaoi and Yuri and I'm a sub as well. Of course if anyone does RP that with you being a Futa dom or also doing MxM please send them My way as well. Or please read this dear Futa/ Bi male and come find me yourself. Oh can I steal that I’ll' change the wording but I would like to add it to my plot lists.
Lol, I don't own the fantasy. Go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom