Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A means of connecting the worlds...

How do you want the worlds to connect?

• World of Twilight/Shadow 'hub'

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Inter-dimensional portals/magical gateways

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Parallel realities that can be traversed using a special device (eg, a dagger that cuts the fabric o

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other (please give a description in a post below)

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Yes, this subforum has indeed been created! Before we get things moving any further, however, we need to figure out once and for all how the worlds will connect. Getting this place going will be a process, but hopefully this will get the ball rolling for all of you. :)

That said, please read the poll and cast your vote for how you would like to see the worlds connect. All the choices listed were ones brought up by members over in ConCrit. But please feel free to list an add-in if you aren't totally set on one of the options given. All ideas will be considered. Anyway, in a few days time we'll see where we stand with this poll and take things from there.

I voted for "Other" and here is my idea:

Since this forum is called "Blue Moon", I thought about how we could run off with that concept. On a sacred island, somewhere on another world between worlds, is the Temple of the Blue Moon. Every several millenia, a phenomena occurs where the Temple is suddenly illuminated by blue light and the doorways to the entirety of the multi-verse open for anyone who can reach the island. It is watched by the Azure Council, led by Overseer Vekseid, who protect the Temple and the multi-verse as a whole. They can enter any world, manipulate it as they see fit and then return from it at will.

I like how MM suggested it in his thread, to be perfectly honest. It seems almost seamless for just about everything and any word we can think of. So I think it's the first one?

Yes, the first option of the Twilight/Shadow world is the idea proposed by Mr Master. The details can be found here in ConCrit.

Also, remember... with these options some tweaking may or may not arise. But we'll get to that after a general idea has been chosen first. Like I said, this will be a process. And doing things step-wise like this should hopefully get things moving rather than staying stagnant. :)

I voted for option #1, but I think it would be awesome to merge it with BWA's idea per Nihil's suggestion. I think that would be pretty nifty. It would also be a nice way to seamlessly incorporate admin intervention if it's needed or, hell, if the admin wish to partake in the RPing. XD

Looks like option #1 is leading by a fair bit. Not sure how much longer we should keep the poll running before we say... ok, done. So, unless anyone protests, we'll wrap this up tomorrow and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom