Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Time~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Succubus Schoolgirl

Banned
Banished
Hello, fellow roleplayers. I'm here for an RP.

1. I roleplay over PMs, threads, and maybe IM, if you have a good plot.
2. I'm up for yuri, hetero, and some futa.
3. I like at least some plot. Not straight smut.
4. If you don't want to roleplay anymore, tell me. I'd rather be told than sit around waiting for a reply. (I didn't think I would need to put this, but sadly it appears that I do.)
5. If I don't reply after two or so days, send me a PM asking about it. I may have forgotten about it.
6. Current cravings are: action, gunfight, and carchases

Kinks I like:
Age difference (I like playing the older one.)
Sexy clothing (especially schoolgirl uniforms)
Badass characters
Blondes and redheads
Large breasts
Demons (especially succubi)
Gender bender
Breast expansion
http://www.f-list.net/c/succubus%20schoolgirl

Genres I like:
Military
Assassins
Law Enforcement
Gangs/Mafia/Criminals
Politics in roleplays (revolution anyone?)
Conspiracies, intrigue, and mystery
Mercenaries
Demons
(and a lot of other things. Ask me about other genres.)

Fandoms I like:
Call of Duty (I've played MW, MW2, and Black Ops)
Grand Theft Auto (IV, San Andreas, TLaD, TBoGT, and Chinatown Wars)
Mafia

Things I don't like:
Yaoi
Males being penetrated in any way
Vore
Gore (sexually. In action sequences it's fine)
Watersports
Scat
Boring roleplays
(and others, ask me about anything else you want to do)

Hey there,

Kinks we share :
Age difference
Sexy clothing
Badass characters
Blondes and redheads
Large breasts
Breast expansion

Plot,

Young male demon is born (succubi), after his birth he quickly takes shelter in a nearby church. Within a week the church is abandoned because of the demon haunting it. Either you come alone or with a team. You could be from the church or a badass mercenary hired to kill the demon. I would love you to be in your thirties, single and very athletic. The demon can be as old as we want, but I picture him a youth. His little experience and youth prevents him from using his powers to the full extend.

A large fight scene would take place. Over long term the creatures influence would slowly corrupt the female.

Wouldn't that be considered an incubi? o_O;; Succubi = Tits and vagine (Vuh-Jean) my word! Also ='s Morrigan Aensland!

flassche said:
Hey there,

Kinks we share :
Age difference
Sexy clothing
Badass characters
Blondes and redheads
Large breasts
Breast expansion

Plot,

Young male demon is born (succubi), after his birth he quickly takes shelter in a nearby church. Within a week the church is abandoned because of the demon haunting it. Either you come alone or with a team. You could be from the church or a badass mercenary hired to kill the demon. I would love you to be in your thirties, single and very athletic. The demon can be as old as we want, but I picture him a youth. His little experience and youth prevents him from using his powers to the full extend.

A large fight scene would take place. Over long term the creatures influence would slowly corrupt the female.

This roleplay sounds like a lot of fun to me. I'd definitely be up for it, and playing an athletic woman in her thirties.

I would like to do a RP set in a futuristic post apocalyptic society the governments have reformed and civilization has returned but not as it was before as now only one in ten or even less children born are male and the men are all rather sickly. The men are coveted and pampered looked after and kept separate from the real world. A world which is just as violent as when it was run by men wars are commonplace and joining the army is mandatory at the young age of 16 of course only for girls. My character comes from one of the small villages that stayed above ground during the apocalypse and these villages have mostly decided to forgo technology so while educated she is naive and innocent to the way the world is and especially to how Sex and Humiliation play a big part in the army. She expects to serve her country for the allotted years and then go home to farm the same person she left as. She won’t be if she even survives her time there at all.

Your charie would be either of a higher rank or more experienced and we will probably also play multiple charies at various stages both for sexual scenes that is if you don’t mind non/con and or for battle if you do.

Succubus Schoolgirl said:
flassche said:
Hey there,

Kinks we share :
Age difference
Sexy clothing
Badass characters
Blondes and redheads
Large breasts
Breast expansion

Plot,

This roleplay sounds like a lot of fun to me. I'd definitely be up for it, and playing an athletic woman in her thirties.

Sen me a Pm, containing a few kinks you like to see implemented.

daethesub said:
I would like to do a RP set in a futuristic post apocalyptic society the governments have reformed and civilization has returned but not as it was before as now only one in ten or even less children born are male and the men are all rather sickly. The men are coveted and pampered looked after and kept separate from the real world. A world which is just as violent as when it was run by men wars are commonplace and joining the army is mandatory at the young age of 16 of course only for girls. My character comes from one of the small villages that stayed above ground during the apocalypse and these villages have mostly decided to forgo technology so while educated she is naive and innocent to the way the world is and especially to how Sex and Humiliation play a big part in the army. She expects to serve her country for the allotted years and then go home to farm the same person she left as. She won’t be if she even survives her time there at all.

Your charie would be either of a higher rank or more experienced and we will probably also play multiple charies at various stages both for sexual scenes that is if you don’t mind non/con and or for battle if you do.

Looks good to me. This will be F//, right?

Anything on my kink list would be wonderfull I love dark BDSM Role Plays. Where would this take place I prefer Im and Pm.

Succubus Schoolgirl said:
daethesub said:
Thats fine send me an intro as without a premade Intro I find going first really hard.

Alright, but I won't be able to get a starter to you until this afternoon.

Um its almost ten PM where I am so I'm going to sleep soon. At least I probably will be.

Ive actually managed to put together an intro Xd to my great suprise its not the best but I'll send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom