1X1 Star Wars rp. Vergil1989 and I only.

The setting takes place on a planet named Tattionee where a female white Jedi knight is continuing on with her Jedi knight skills and how to use the force as well.

Her name is Kira and she is Obi-wan-Knobi niece and she is about 22 years old. And she started training as a Jedi at the age 12.

She has learned some stuff from her uncle and also from Luke Skywalker as well.

Kira continued on with her training and knew that her Jedi master was watching her very carefully and her Jedi master is none other then Luke Skywalker.

Because her uncle died about 2 years ago and she has been running away from the storm troopers for a long time and she is also hiding from Jabba The Hutt son and his name is Drake the Hutt.

Luke Skywalker watched his Jedi knight train really hard and he knew that his Jedi knight student will do well in the world.

He took Kira under his wing and kept training her really hard and he smiled at how well she was doing so far with her Jedi training for a very long time.

Kira was done her Jedi training and she took a bit of a break from her training and she was resting up, because she heard that another Jedi knight was coming here to train with her and Luke.

And she knew that this Jedi knight was a male and wondered who it was and she sighed and she is more relaxed a bit more.

Kira was done her Jedi training and she took a bit of a break from it and
it’s about 4pm in the afternoon on a nice spring afternoon out like today. (d. I hope that this plot idea sounds interesting to you and hopefully I spelled Tattionee right if I didn’t I’m really am sorry.))

Back
Top Bottom