Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vampires feeding ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukeshadow

Supernova
(Closed if someone likes think idea please PM me and we can talk.)

Idea: there are two vampires fighting over the same hunting grounds. These vampires are young ones around 50 years old though they look to be in around there 20’s. They have hunting grounds for there self’s since it’s a big city (London England) but they still fight over hunting grounds. Because of the vampire council they are not aloud to kill each other so the fighting jus keeps going on all the time not being stopped. Because of this they have left quite the mystery for the unlucky detective to find later.

I was thinking for how they find my oc would be when they are fighting one night and my oc sees them but dose not notice there vampires at that moment so she runs over and stands in the middle of them to break up the fight but one was already attacking and she ends up getting the blow. One of the vamps goes to help the human who is now on the ground hurt but he ends up getting stabbed with a stake paralyzing him long enough for the other vamp to take my oc to his den/ house.

These vampires I want based off moonlight vampires so this is a quote from the show that tells you a little about them.

“Journalist: So, you sleep in a coffin?
Mick: No, that's a old wives tale, I sleep in a freezer! And while we're on the subject: garlic is tasty on pizza.
Journalist: Does it repel you?
Mick: It repels my dates sometimes! Toss holy water on me, I get wet. Crucifixes, okay, if you like that kind of thing. Oh, and I definitely can't turn into a bat. That'd be cool though, wouldn't it?”
Interviewer: What about daylight?
Mick: Daylight's not good. Daylight's not good. The longer I'm in the sun the worse I feel.
Interviewer: But you don't burst into flames?
Mick: Not if I can help it.
Interviewer: How do you kill a vampire. Wooden stake I'm guessing?
Mick: No, a wooden stake won't kill a vampire - flame thrower will kill a vampire or we can lose our head - I mean literally - other than that we heal.”

The only change im making is they sleep on beds not in freezers.

Picture (uncoloured for now.): <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://little-neko1379.deviantart.com/art/Vampires-feeding-ground-153653167">http://little-neko1379.deviantart.com/a ... -153653167</a><!-- m -->
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Aimi
Race: Human
looks: long dirty blond hair that goes to mid back usually up in a pony tale, green eyes, slightly baggy shirts and tight pants. about 5' 5"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

What a weird night i don't know what to do. i just got fired from my job i needed that job but i guess there is no point in crying over it. A young 20 year old girl was thinking as she was walking home. It was midnight and not many people were out if any in some areas of London England. She was putting up her long hair that was down to her mid back. Her hair was now being held back in a light blue hair elastic. Thankfully she had gotten to change out of her work uniform so she was back in her slightly baggy dark blue shirt and tight black jeans. Her green eyes scanned the area as she walked around. It was late and she was paranoid but she did not think she had much to worry about.

Name: Ross
Race: Vampire
Looks: 5'10", black hair with crimson streaks, usually in black shirt and loose jeans.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ross was just getting out of one of his favorite hunting grounds. The place had been packed but there was know one that had caught his interest so he had left in search of other prey. He had been walking for a few minutes when he saw someone walk into an alley about a block ahead of him. He could smell another vampire but not just any vampire. This night was going to be interesting to say the least. Ross headed for the alley not knowing if he had seen the vampire go down or a human. He slowed as he neared the mouth of the alley and listened carefully as he turned the corner.

Name: Jasmine
Race: Vampire
Looks: 5'9'', scarlet eyes,red hair that is past shoulder length, usually wearing tight black jeans, white button-up blouse, sneakers
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crouching down on the top of a nearby building, the young vampire grinned hungerly, showing sharp pointy teeth. "Finally, something that isn't a dog...." mumbles to myself and stands up, seeing the human girl walk down the street and turning into the alley under me. Just as I am about to jump down and feed, I see another person enter the alley, from the opposite side."Oh? And who is this........" Looking down at him closely, I see he moves too gracefull and swift to be a human. 'Damn you, I'm not letting my only feast for a week get taken away like this!" Hisses and vaults down toward the alley, landing silently and swiftly, getting up and ducking behind trash cans, getting ready to defend my prey. "Protecting my food so that I can kill it later.....I must be going soft or something....." Thinks to myself between gliding inbetween trash cans.

Aimi sighed as she turned in to the alley deep in thought about what she was going to do about a new job. about half way down the alley she stopped and cursed. "i took a wrong turn." She then turned around to leave only to see a man standing at the mouth of the alley. Seeing him she turned back around and kept walking away to leave throw the other end of the alley she would rather not run into some creepy guy in a dark alley late at night.

Ross saw the girl turn around and see him before she kept going. He smiled and moved up behind her silently. "Who do we have tonight? You look a little lost." He was trying to figure out where the scent of the other Vampire was coming from. He could smell her and it was starting to get on his nerves.

Grins and stands up behind the trash cans and walks into the middle of the alley, cutting the girl off. "Where you heading to sweety?" Enjoying the girls shock and the guys outraged expression, I walk forward slowly, my eyes boring into the male vampires. "I am Jasmine, I will protect you from him, trust me." Turns my eyes on the girl and tries to hypnotize her, thinking it will be quicker if she's under my control. "Who is the least threatening here? The sweet, beautiful girl? Or the scary man who hides in the alley?" Giggles softly at my questions.

Aimi gasped and jumped a little when the girl showed up all of a sudden. She watched her then looked back at the guy then back at her. She had a point the guy was far more scary then her so she moved closer to the girl who said she would protect her. It was a much better then risking getting raped or something with him or so she thought.

Ross saw the Vampire stand up and walk out from behind the trash cans. His anger was evident as his eyes flared and he let out a low growl. He had just spent a few hours trying to find a meal that would give him what he wanted and now his meal was a few feet away. "Get out of here. These are my hunting grounds." He took a step closer to the other vampire. He studied her quickly and smiled. "You look like you have barely fed. Why would that be? Not strong enough to catch your food?" He wasn't bothering to pay much attention to the human. If she tried to run he would stop her but for now he needed to get the competition out of the way first.

"Haha, I caught your food, so I don't think that's the problem, plus this isn't YOUR hunting grounds, it's now mine" Laughs in his face and grabs the girl's arm, pulling her behind me. " Scoot back alil bit, ok dear?" Asks her politely while I crack my knuckles and shake myself out, my red hair spilling all over. Walking toward the other vampire, I let out a low snarl. "Get going if you know what's good for your miserable dead carcass." Threatens and my teeth elongate fully, along with my claws.

Aimi did as he was asked and moved away but also closer to the end of the alley. she noticed that there was going to be a fight so she quickly ran away throw the mouth of the alley and she headed as fast as she could to a bar she wanted to find a place full of people so she would be safer from what ever was going on there.

Ross watch in discussed as the female vampire let his food run. He moved his hand behind his back slowly and slid out a slim stake. He would not kill his own kind unless he had to so the stake was a perfect way to take care of a problem without killing it. "You intrude on my hunting ground, let my food get away and now you want me to leave. No thats not going to work." He was not going to stay in this fight not while his food got farther away. "I will give you one chance to let me pass or you will be seeing the sun sooner than you think." As he spoke his fangs grew to there full length and his brought his hand out from behind his back. He made sure to keep the stake hidden from the other vampires view. He wouldn't want her to find out about the surprise early.

Turns my head slighty to watch the girl run away, marking the location of her "safe" place in my head. "Hmmm, I think I will take my chances, bone bag." Grins and backs up some, edging to the open on the alley. That girl wasn't getting away that easily. Still showing my fangs, I slide my hand into my pocket and bring up a chrome revolver and aim it squarely inbetween the other vampires eyes. "This won't kill you, but it will give me enough time to feed properly." My eyes flash with amusement at your stunned expression.

Aimi was having trouble staying in the club so she left and headed back to the alley something just did not feel right about this. when she got back she looked around the corner seeing the two getting ready to fight.

Ross glared at the other vampire as she called him a bone bag. If only she knew how right she was. Underneath his shirt the skin and muscle was drawn tight against his ribs, all but a few of them could be easily seen.

He took a few quick steps forward as she glanced at his fleeing prey. When she turned back to face him she was within arms reach. He was about to strike with the stake when she pulled out the revolver. His shock was written plainly on his face but what she didn’t she was that he was working hard to get past the gun and her without getting shot.

Ross suppressed a smile and replaced it with a look of defeat. “Ok, ok she’s yours.” He started to raise his hands in surrender. “Just don’t shoot me.” A moment before the stake would have become visible his empty hand shot up as he went for the gun. He braced for the pain of the bullet as his other hand shot forward as he stabbed at her chest with the stake. He was confident that his empty hand would grab most if not all of her attention so he should be able to paralyze her.

Her grin of victory quickly became a roar of suprised anger as the other vampire's hand shot foreward toward the gun, and behind the gun me. Pulling the trigger of the gun, the gun spat the bullet out, the silver tipped projectile punching clean through his hand and into his shoulder. While pulling the trigger, I was leaping back, but not fast enough for the hidden stake to stab into my thiegh. Hissing in pain, we landed apart again, my gun snapping back up and the other vampire holding the stake up. "Nice....*wince* trick......* gritting my teeth, I bring the muzzle back up to aim right inbetween his eyes.

Aimi gasped and let out a small scream as she saw bullets fly and a stake in the girl paralyzing her. Aimi quickly moved into the alley to help the female that was hurt on the ground. she had forgotten about the man who might try to hurt her as well.

Ross let out a scream as he felt the bullet tare through his hand and shoulder. He hit the ground hard and when he looked up he saw the other vampire raising the gun again. He knew he had to move fast if he was going to get out of this. He could see that part of the state had broken off and was stuck in her thigh. He knew that she would not be moving fast until she got it out. He raised himself into a crouch and started to move towards her again. He was not sure how to get out of the situation. He knew that they could not kill each other so he had to be careful. He could feel his hand growing numb and his shoulder as well.

He snarled and leaped behind the human girl. "Shoot me and you loose your meal." He took his good hand and wrapped it around the girl’s throat. "Consider yourself lucky I didn't hit your chest. You would not be able to move already." He stood slowly pulling the human girl up with him. He was careful to keep her between him and the gun.

"Damit........dam you....." mutters as I lower the gun and put it back into my pants. Growls at him and pulls the stake from my theigh, tossing it aside and holding onto the wound. "You win......." My mind races to come up with a plan to save the girl and knock the other vampire out, but pulling at blanks as I consider my bum leg.

Aimi let out a scream as he was grabbed and she started to struggle. "Let me go you monster." She yelled as she struggled against the man. "How could you hurt a girl you cowardly man. Let me go we need to call an ambulance. she needs help."

Ross tightened his grip on her throat so that she could not breath. He leaned in close to her ear. "she will be fine. You should be more worried about yourself." He waited until she passed out before he swung her over his shoulder and headed for his place.

Once he got to his apartment he unlocked the door and lay the girl down on his bed and cuffed on of her wrists to the bed post. He left her there as he went around the apartment collecting what he would need to get the silver out of his system.

Winces in pain again as I continue to follow the other vampires scent back to his lair.....or apartment as I looked up and saw his apartment complex. "I could forgive the girl taking, but not the stabbing, corpse stench." Hisses and pulls my revolver out again, heading to the main office to see the manager.

Walking up to the counter with my gun hidden, I look at the attendent and try to tell her to give me the keys to the vampire apartment. "Ma'am, could you give me the keys to room 173? My.....husband, locked me out and he is asleep, can I borrow the keys to get in?" After looking at me weirdly for a minute, she says,"No, the man that lives in the room doesn't have a wife." Sighing and knowing it would come to this, I pull the gun out and point it at her face." Fine, get up and lets go to his room, you openning the door." After fumbling for the keys, she got up and lead the way to his room, scared to death and begging to be left alone. "Listen lady, you will knock on the door and tell him your room service, when he opens the door you can run, but not before. And if he doesn't open the door, you will unlock it." Orders her right before we reach his door.

The woman knocks on the door and says,"Room service." Nods and points my gun at the door now, waiting for it to open.

((Im sorry everyone but im having trouble staying interested in this so im gunna have to quit. really sorry))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom