Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You gotta try this s**t!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkGinger

Planetoid
I am a lady. A kinky lady! I like to play tough sluts. i love fantasy and sci-fi based rps. I like plots but I don't need them. I really love it when you use spell check. When it comes to your posts I'll always choose quality over quantity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Rabbit Hole

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few ideas...

Make Me Break Me - Mr. X, a professional slave trainer coerces an unsuspecting woman, Ms. A, into coming home with him. Once there Ms. A won't see another soul until he has broken her and then molded her into the perfect sex slave, a wanton slut eagar to please who ever commands her. Eventually she is priced and sold to Mr. M. (I'd like this to include heavy bondage, pain, chemical mind control, and brainwashing. You would have to be willing to eventually change characters to further the plot.)

Invaders From Outer Space - When hostile aliens invade Earth it isn't long before they enslave the entire human race. Humans are used for labor and as pets and sexual toys by the humanoid aliens. Ms. S is taken as a pet/toy by a high ranking alien officer, Mr. E. (This could also be done with royalty. I would love to include probes and anal training sound really good, for some reason. Tentacles could be great.]

Enslaved Royalty - As the most powerful kingdom in the land, Mythcadia demanded a tribute be paid. They would take from lesser kingdoms the princes and princesses. Take them to be trained as slaves used for their own royal entertainment. Princess P has just turned sixteen and the time has some for her to travel to Mythcadia. She is taken there in one of the kingdom's best carriage with several other young royals. They are treated as royalty until they reach Mythcadia. The moment Princess P leaves the carriage training begins... (This is following a similar story line a the Sleeping Beauty series by Anne Rice, but I would prefer to play an original character. You have lots of character options, you can play one or many. I'd like this to be heavy in humiliation and pain.)

Genie in a Bottle - Explorer Joe comes across a lot of strange artifacts, so when he found an ancient oil bottle he didn't think much of it, bu he keeps it to sell to a sucker. Eventually he decides to give it a good cleaning. It appears to be empty, but almost as soon as he begins rubbing a genie is revealed. She is bound to Explorer Joe as long as he possesses the bottle and she is obligated to use her power how ever he chooses... For good, for evil, or for something in between. (Pretty wide open, we could do just about anything.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom