Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Savage man looks for anything woman-like shaped for kinky and perverted rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warnolo

Meteorite
Hello ladies and gentlemen. ladies i hope...

I'm asking for some kinky, naughty and maybe bizzarre requests.

You see, i would like to play with a savage humanoid character, we could say a halforc in fantasy or a mutant in a postapocalyptic setting. You see, an orcish-like race. And with that character i would like to play with anything woman-like shaped character (female, shemale, futa, herm, monster girl... hell, if the character has a woman torso and woman face, she could even be a tentacle monster) of any race and any setting.

What kind of play i'm willing to? Anything. Just two things i would like to make clear:

- My character would be wild and a savage and would take any oportunity he has to do harm to anyone he don't like. He can't be really submitted, but he can be tamed, at least tamed enouth to become a "guard dog".

- Please... i dont like to play with feces or urine, is too much for me. Also, i don't like the idea of being mutilated, devoured or anything like that. Also, i don't want to do that to anyone. So in resume, no guro or toilet play.

- If any lucky lady who have me under her wing want to do experiments with me? sure, i'm openminded with that if she respect that i want to keep being a male. Please.

- Also... not obligatory, but highly suggested: I'm... kinda an anal whore, so any anal stimulation to my character is highly welcome. Also, if your lady character has any kind of phalic member, i'm willing to suck and play with it.

Those are my conditions... I hope they aren't too bizzarre.

Well, besides that, i can do anything. You can: dominate me, submit to me, drug me, rape me, pet me, sodomize me, talk to me, hold hands with me, and a really long etc.

So, i'll wait your awnsers... or see how this post go the the last page, all forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom