Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Greek God Craving MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Me:
I play female characters and I am up for most kinks except any bathroom kinks or horrific gore. I am literate and can write up to four detailed paragraphs but i will always match my partners writing length when roleplaying. I am big on story lines and perfer roleplays with substance not just sex. Those end way to quickly and lack my interest.

What I'm Looking For:
Ares x Human
Hades x Human
Ares x Temple Priestess
Hades x Offered Virgin
Eros x Human

Plots:

Cure for Boredom Ares x Temple Priestess
He was beyond the usual tired state and moved on to ready to see how far this immortality gig strentched. He was bored out of his mind and not even Aphrodite could cure it. He needed something new. Something wild. There was a loud crash that resonated through his head and quickly looked into the blessed water to see his temple on earth. There was theives on his steps but was surprised him more was the small beauty who had enough spunk not to run and hide but stand on the temple steps in her thin night dress and hold a gold candle stick like weapon...interesting....

My Little Pet Hades x Offered Virgin
The ground had been shaking on and off and the earth was dark, too dark to grow crops. The town knew that it was the work of the underworld, only Hades could make the ground crack and darkness reign. So the took the most beautiful virgin they had in their town, dressed her in white silk and gold. But it was against her will. They bound her ankles and wrists so she could not run. They left her bound, on a bed of rose petals, kneeling on a large crack in the earth. (this is more of a slave master setting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom