Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving certain plot! *waves hands*[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

layn

Meteorite
Well…hello there!
Recently I was craving a certain plot, to the point I have even bothered to create my very first request thread here for said plot exclusively.

So the setting is fantasy and the basic idea is that my character, female, is on some sort of Extraordinary Important Quest. Whether she is good or less good or what exactly her goal is is up to discussion. The point is, she is extraordinary [un]lucky as she endlessly encounters more-or-less consensual but all-too-much sexual situations.
You’d ask “hey, where the hell is my character in all this?”. Well, I’d expect you to play multiple more-or-less episodic characters, creatures or monsters she encounters during her adventures(and usually has sex with). Obviously though, the rp would be centered around her.

Well, if you don’t like 100% smut then I’m totally okay with having this rp in a more plotty(before coming to this site I rp-ed a lot on non-adult forums and thus I DO enjoy plot-oriented rps!). Same with casualness-/seriousness, although my general idea was for something more light-hearted, doing this rp as something more serious and darker might even make the entire thing better.
Whether she's good or evil is also up to discussion.

I have few limitations, among them are:
*scat
*lactation
*too much gore
*herms(though I can be convinced otherwise)
*pregnancy

I usually adjust my post length to the partner’s preferences, although I will NEVER go below 1 paragraph(8-9 sentences) per pos.

So…..anyone interested?

[SORRY!! GOT 25 pms regarding the plot already, shop closed for now]

RE: Craving certain plot! *waves hands*

So a paragraph is 9 sentences these days, huh?

Now, I think having someone randomly play fantasies and smutty scenarios for you is a little greedy. Why don't you offer this yourself to someone else? Or, perhaps, taking turns? Have a pair of meaningful characters and each takes a turn to drive the "story" into a smut scene and take control of it. That seems a little more courteous. That being said... it does sound interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom