Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hojo's New Project (daddys little slut & I)

3ngag3

Supernova
Deep below the fortress like city of Juno, a new kind of project was getting underway in the underwater facility once used to harbor Shinra's submarine forces. Scince the events of Meteor, there has been little need for military force as the entire world is concentrating on rebuilding itself after the disaster. However, secret dealings with Shinra have allowed a certain scientist to continue his work in secret. Work that, if successful, would mean the return of the ever dangerous threat to the world, Sephiroth. The man behind this project? He is noneother than the foremost expert on the subject of the ex-SOLDIER, Professor Hojo.

Still reeling from his defeat at the hands of Cloud Strife and AVALANCHE, he works in earnest, hopeful that he can bring back the one individual capable of eradicating the rebel faction which essentially caused the destruction of Midgar and the near eradication of Shinra itself. At this moment, the blood father of Sephiroth is in his laboratory, ready to set up another one of his tests in order to fuse the cells of himself with one of the many monsters that he had captured around the world.

Yuffie, the Self proclaimed Best ninja in Wutai crept through the corridors of Hojo's new lab. She had broken off from cloud and the group for a while to find some cash. She knew shinra still had to have plenty of Gil.

The crazy science guy has to have materia somewhere! She thought to herself. Seeing the main lab door and the lights on, she almost skirted past it, but with her typical bad judgement, and no one to stop her, she opened the door, her expression of shock evident as she saw Hojo

Hojo was busy looking over one of his specimens. As usual, he was mumbling to himself about what he could do with it and how it could be applied to his plans. But nothing prepared him for the surprise he saw when he turned around. There, standing before him was one of the people behind his recent failure to supply Sephiroth with a pure supply of mako energy from the Sister Ray high above Midgar. Already, the machine that was his brain began to spin wonderful plots on what he could do with this one, now that she had appeared before him. But first he had to capture her. A simple task seeing that she was merely a child compared to him.

"Ah, what a pleasant surprise," the doctor muttered before turning back to his specimen. "I was actually just thinking about you. You really did cause a lot of trouble for me back in Midgar. My son's death was so tragic, but I suppose that's the price you pay for scientific research. Tell me, did you happen to be looking for something?"

Her ewes went wide when she saw Hojo. "Damn!" she cursed looking at him. "I was planning on stealing your materia actually, and I don't really see sephiroth's death as a tragedy seeing as he wanted to kill everyone, and killed someone i cared about..." she said softly, flipping her shuriken off her back. "I may not be a fighter by trade but i can still beat down a scientist!" she said jumping back into a fighting stance. (sorry about length been distracted)

Despite Yuffie's agressive attitude, Hojo seemed unusually calm as they faced off. "Oh dear, we can't have that now, can we?" He muttered out while setting his hands behind his back. "You'll break a lot of important materials if we fight here. But then again..." as he spoke these words, an alarm suddenly went off in the room. While the professor had his hands behind his back, he had clicked a remote alarm signal on his watch. Without warning, a trio of Shin-Ra soldiers burst into the room with their guns drawn. As they did, the doctor turned back to the specimen he was looking at and continued to speak in a calm manner. "Don't harm her too much," he said as the soldiers inched forward. "Use your sleeping gas on her if you can."

Yuffie actually managed to land a few solid slashes, dropping a soldier before the gas grenades brought her down, SHe exahaled the word "Frick." as she began sliding to the floor almost peacefully. She crumpled, eyes closing with a flutter as she lay there... (sorry tried to make that as long as i could

Though Yuffie had made quite a mess out of one of the soldiers, it wasn't long before she was subdued by the others and they were standing over her unconcious body. Hojo slowly approached her and looked for any signs of injury that could affect his plans. Once he was satisfied, he went back to his specimen tube before talking to the soldiers. "Take her to my lab and prepare her. And please, despite how pretty she may look, please try to refrain from molesting her along the way. I want my test subject to be as pure as possible for my new pet."

The soldiers nodded and proceeded to carry the unconcious ninja to another one of the professors examination rooms. They proceeded to strip her of her weapons and clothing before setting her upon an X frame and strapping her in. And despite Hojo's earlier warnings, the soldiers couldn't help feeling her up a bit. One of them would squeeze her breasts for a bit and the other would stick a finger between her legs just to feel how tight she was down there. When they were done having their fun, they left to continue their guard duty. It wasn't long after that Hojo entered the room to look over his new test subject.

Yuffie's head remained lolled to the side, her eyes shut as her perky little breasts were queezed, they were perfect, amazing examples of how good small breasts could be and her tightness? Divine, almost impossible to even get that finger past her lips. Yuffie lay still for a short while and groaned awake just as Hojo entered. She writhed in the X frame, the lab air cold on her exposed skin. "Why the hell am i naked you asshole? and w-what are you going to do to me?" she asked,s tarting out angry and yelling but quickly reverting to fear, she was alone, no cloud, no tifa, no one, and without any hope of fighting back.

"Ah, you're awake my dear ninja," Hojo replied in a stoic manner before going over to a control pannel and flipping the switch, causing the frame that Yuffie was strapped to to move into a containment chamber behind her. As it moved in a slow and teasing manner, the doctor went over to rather large specimen tube that had been dormant in the room for quite some time. It was one of his newer projects, but one that had taken months upon months to complete. He had hoped that all the toil would soon pay off once he woke it up to serve its purpose. He flipped a switch and a light inside went on to reveal a greenish creature that resembled something that was a cross between a human male and a malboro. Each folicle of its hair looked like a tentacle, each with a closed eye attached to it. It's pale green skin looked smooth and muscular and there seemed to be many holes along its arms and legs. If the ninja were wondering about them by the time she spotted it, she would soon find out.

Upon the flip of another switch, the fluid that the Malboro man was submerged in slowly drained, leaving the body limp. For several tense moments, Hojo watched and waited for his creation to stir. And when it finally did, a cackle escaped the professors lips. "Yes! Rise! Come to life my child! I have a wonderful gift to give you!" Flipping a switch, he opened the container and removed a syringe from his pocket. It contained a powerful aphrodesiac capable of sending even the tamest of creatures into a sexual frenzy. He injected it into the Malboro man who reacted with a low growl.

Before he could experience its full wrath, Hojo quickly closed the container and activated a sequence on another control pannel that would send a claw to pick up the specimen and carry it over to where Yuffie was being held. He followed it, his gaze turning towards the girl, a satisfied smile on his face. "My dear Yuffie, you are going to have the privelage of advancing genetic science as we know it today. You should feel honored!"

Yuffie's eyes widened in horror as the malboro person was revealed, she shook against her bonds, whimpering, crying even resorting to begging hojo not to let the thing hurt her. The monster advanced, getting closer to the screaming ninja, whatever hojo injected into its arm made the thing pissed and yuffie cursed her luck at this happening. "H-hojo please no, i'll do anything, Anything you want!" she screamed, realizing his intentions, he was going to attempt to make her into what he had planned for aerith and red XIII. That sick asshole!

As Yuffie pleads and begs to be released, the container with the specimen stops and hovers ominously over the container that the girl is in. Hojo goes over to a control panel and lowers the claw so that both containers fit into place like a cap on a bottle. By this time, of course, the Malboro man can sense the presence of a female, its carnal desires overcoming him due to the effects of the aphrodesiac. He wants sex and he wants it now and it responds by pounding on the steel grating below it trying to get down to where the naked ninja is and ravage her body with its own. "Patience my child. You will get what you desire," Hojo states with a grin on his face. With a flick of a switch, the professor opens the bottom platform of the Malboro man's container. Swiftly, it lowers itself to the level where Yuffie is.

For a moment, it stands still, taking in the sights and smells of the new container. Then its attention turns to the naked woman strapped to the examination table in front of her. It moves in slowly, hovering over Yuffie, completley oblivious to the shock or fear she is feeling at this point. No, the only thing the Malboro man is concerned about now is his own carnal desires and after a tense moment, it strikes albeit slowly at first. It's hand extends outwards to the girl to feel her supple body. By all accounts, it is a normal human hand, but appearances can be decieving. Before the hand can touch the bound ninja, the skin in the palm opens up and multiple tentacles like that of the Malboro slither and slide out.

They begin to crawl along Yuffie's skin, many of them poking, prodding, and stroking her flesh with feather-like strokes. They prod her underarms, her sides, her belly and even her feet and toes. It's many eyes blink and its head cocks in a curious manner. It seemed for now, he was intent on feeling out his prey before taking her...

The small ninja writhed under its touch the slimy tentacles caressing her almost as if the thing was being loving, that or very curious. She shivered and squirmed, staring at the thing in revulsion, knowing it was only a matter of time before it found her breasts or vagina with those probing appendages. She licked her lips nervously, staring up at Hojo, hoping he would show compassion, or at least pity.

"Ah, fascinating," Hojo blurted suddenly as the Malboro man was exploring Yuffie's nude and bound body. "It looks like my specimen is testing your body to make sure you are a suitable match for him. You should try to enjoy it as much as possible." Just as the professor was saying that, the specemin reached out with its other hand and, much like the other one, another tentacle sprung forth, this time exploring the woman's genitals. The slimy phallus slid into her womanhood and seemed to wiggle around a bit, testing its capacity and sensitivity.

While this was happening, the other tentacles exploring Morri's body seemed to concentrate more on her breasts rather than any other part of her body. They wrapped around each breast and began squeezing gently while the tips of the tendrils were playing with her nipples. It almost seemed as if the Malboro man were trying to get his mate aroused rather than test her for compatablility. Something Hojo made sure to take note of in his research. In fact, the professor seemed to be getting aroused himself watching this act of what was essentially sexual abuse.

Several minutes passed and the Malboro man's actions seemed to slow a bit. It was as if it were sensing that this young and vulnderable ninja was ready and ripe for the picking. A wide Malboro like grin seemed to spread across the face of the specimen just then and with a swift movement, he was suddenly on top of her in a mount. "Ah, good," the demented doctor spoke out again. "It seems he is finally ready to mate." Hojo grabbed a chair then and took a seat near where the action was so he could get a better view.

The little ninja writhed and wiggled, screaming angrily and fearfully as it probed her pussy, breaking her hymen and making her begin to cry, she didn't want this to be her first time, trapped in a frame with this thing! Even so it was being almost kind with its abuse, and she couldn't stifle a soft moan as her tender nubile breasts were toyed and squeezed, she stared up at Hojo. "D-doctor Hojo?" she asked, showing respect as much as it pained her. "Please don't let it hurt me..." she whimpered. "I can do much more experimentation if I'm kept whole."

"Oh?" Hojo replied with an interested look on his face. "And what would you be willing to do for me if I agreed to your offer hm? Not that I'm trusting you right away or anything like that." Indeed, the doctor wouldn't trust Yuffie as far as he could throw her, but the possibilites of what he could use her for were just too much of a tease for him to put it aside in his mind. But the Malboro Man was not a creature of reason, nor did it care for the words that came from the ninja's mouth. Breeding was its only goal and it made its intentions quite clear, when with a low growl, it came down before her, retracting all but the tentacles that were stimulating her breasts and slowly inched its penis into her slit. It entered quite smoothly, guided by the feeling which he first had with the tentacle that entered just prior. It seemed to fit tightly and the first thrust brought a sensation of pleasure to the specimen so great that it let out another howl.

Hojo watched in earnest the actions the Malboro man was taking and took important notes. There were some complications, he thought, as it didn't immedietley go in for the fornication but rather chose to tease her first. This would be a problem if he sent it after someone much stronger like Tifa. The thrusting of the Malboro was was beginning to become more rapid now as its phallus pumped in and out of Yuffie's vaginal crease, driven by the pleasure created by the tightening muscles of her womanhood and its desire for breeding.

Yuffie screams as the malboro hit her pussy with its dick, her eyes widening as she continued to cry, she fought uselessly against the frame staring at the maboro man's grinning face in shock as she begged Hojo to make it stop. She was terrified, and knew she had no hope of rescue her trick's would have to wait she would genuinely serve hojo until a chance to escape presented itself or so she thought at first. For now though malboro cock filled her pussy and she couldn't help but feel a bit of pleasure, her moans filled the chamber eventually as she is fucked, each one a little louder then the last.

As the Malboro man continued to thrust harder and harder on its way to releasing its seed into Yuffie, Hojo began to pace around slightly as the vision of sexual nature before him was causing such an erection, he couldn't sit anymore. Still, he continued to take notes, observations, wondering all the while when his specimen would finally be finished. It didn't take much longer before a loud growl came from the twisted mouth of the Malboro man and he ejaculated into the woman as expected. With a few more thrusts, it was finished at last and slumped off the ninja before scurrying around the chamber for a bit.

"Ah, you're finally finished. Good," the professor exclamated as he activated the controls to lift the Malboro man back into its own chamber and away from Yuffie. He could see that she was covered in the slime excreted by the tentacles that violated her form and it appeared as if she needed a thurough cleaning. Hojo was so aroused at this point, he thought he might go in there and do it himself so that he could force himself upon his guinnea pig in the process. But before that, he walked up to the container and spoke into it.

"You have been most gracious in your endeavor my dear. And if you're still willing to go through on that offer of yours, I would be glad to have a new assistant to help me out around the lab. Or would you perhaps like to go another round with my new experiment?"

Back
Top Bottom